Hidden Mickeys

Started by SwipatronSparks, July 23, 2010, 03:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paterdave2

I know of some of them and the one known at Santa Fe is removed.
There was one in the bed sheet but that is gone due to the refurb.
My own Radiostation on Radionomy. listen to AYFM on: http://ayfmradio.playtheradio.com/index.cfm

sophie-th

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Aw they are adorable!!! :D:D:D love the snow one thats so cute!   if i was in paris in the winter i would do this everywhere to make people smile -_- did you have a fantastic trip?? x

I had a great trip!!!!! Every time I visit Disneyland is like the first time!!!!
[size=150]"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy!"[/size]

davewasbaloo

Hey hidden Mickey fans, there are some very rare hidden Mickeys around the globe, they are the ones that are not just his head but the whole body too. I have found one at WDW and one at the Grand Californian Hotel in DL. So far the only one I have found in Paris is in the chairs at the Manhatten club in the Hotel New York. Anyone else found full body Mickey's?
since 2001 (many before that)

dagobert

In 2006 I found a great Hidden Mickey, but unfortunately I couldn't find it during our last visits.

Here's a picture:

This hidden Mickey was near the Main Street Station in front of the archways.

SwipatronSparks

thats a really good one =] well spotted
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....