Café Cafés coffee location in Production Courtyard

Started by Riebi, March 27, 2008, 03:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

Raptor gives us a wonderful news-update about constructions at Disney Village aaaand
Rendez-vous des stars

//http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/news_updates/news_25-26_03_08.php

What are they doing here? New terasse?

Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

The Butlin Boy

From WDS Fans:

Quote from: "WDS Fans"A mysterious construction started last week near Rendez-Vous des Stars which has now been revealed by La Roquine at Disney Central Plaza as a permanent snack stand sponsored by Nestlé.

There's no information however when the stand will open and what it will look like.

Sounds interesting :)

Anthony

Seems kind of a weird place to build something like that, right in front of the restaurant sign. Maybe they're going to use the space where the old Catering Co. van was for a larger seating area?

I'm praying it'll be themed like the Coolpost or L'Arbre Enchanté, and not like Toon Studio Catering or Kool Zone.

Shall we take bets on the name? I'm going for the word "cool" somewhere in there. :lol:

Riebi

Maybe that´s just the terrasse for the food stand placed nearer at WDTS :?:

Kristof

It's a brand new food stand for sure sponsored by Nestlé.   :)

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "raptor1982"It's a brand new food stand for sure sponsored by Nestlé.   :)

mmm coffee wouldn't mind a small stall selling coffee etc :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Maarten

Hopefully it will turn out nicely. The location in front of Rendez-vous des Stars seems a bit odd though. It makes me even more curious what they've got up their sleeves.

The Butlin Boy

There's a construction update on disneytheque:

Source: Disneytheque

Riebi

Is that the actual look out of RVdesStars????  :shock:

Anthony

A patio... interesting.

That circular section of the restaurant isn't exactly going to be very scenic once there's a building on that spot, is it?

SMCD

Has anyone seen some new pictures of this construction? I agree that the location seems weird. RVDS is a nice looking building, and I hope this wont cover it up.

Riebi

Remco K.

Quote from: "Riebi"Disneytheque has some. Seems to be a terrasse.

//http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/archives/99-Lactu-des-Walt-Disney-Studios-en-2008.html
It looks a bit weird, like temporary. So, instead of a permanent snack stand one of those vans will be located here? Or will it really be terrasse?

Riebi

Maybe a smoking area :lol:

Remco K.

Quote from: "Riebi"Maybe a smoking area :lol:
:shock:

Just imagine that... A whole bunch of people smoking in front of your window... :P