Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

BIG question here!!!!!! I want to get a Wall-e or disney/star wars pin for my dads birthday but i have no money! So here is the question- does any one have an LE pin to trade????
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

nope not me sean, got no pins to trade at the moment sorry.

Just got an email from Michael in Paris with a very very nice image attached to the email...Im quite surprised at what he got me as was only expecting 5 pins and the selection he got me is awesome so chuffed :)

dlrpmad

Jealous!!!!! :evil:
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"nope not me sean, got no pins to trade at the moment sorry.

Just got an email from Michael in Paris with a very very nice image attached to the email...Im quite surprised at what he got me as was only expecting 5 pins and the selection he got me is awesome so chuffed :)

aw wow great pins Danny!! :D  For some reason I thought Michael was going in June - duh me...I see the Santa Fe bedspread hehe!! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

cheers Aveen, I cant wait to get them now, he told me I have 2 surprise pins aswell so I wonder what they will be hehe yeah the santa fe bed spread :P he is not keen on the hotel though lol

I can see this week being the best as loads of pins XD

Aveen2008

Hehe its a very basic hotel, actually more like a motel. I last stayed there in 2008 but i have heard a lot of negitive reviews on it lately, although its the cheapest disney hotel and you really only sleep there at night so it doesnt matter too much. When is he home? :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha probs wont be staying at santa fe when I go since he not keen on it :P

He is back on friday afternoon :) and then we will be talking about our trip for next Feb lol might have to get extra people to tag along if we stay somewhere else

Aveen2008

u gonna try and sneak ppk into the room? lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha not sneak people in just if a room for 4 then an extra person can tag along for only the cost of the extra person on the room. But I dont think anyone would tag along XD

guest3474

When are the Earth Day pins released in Disney Stores?

I traveled to Blackpool today with the intent of getting the collection, and have all the earth day merchandise out :lol:  (7 pound for the tall mug is not bad at all) , but they didn't have any sign of the collection. Does anyone know? Cheers.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Yes it is!!! And also two secs ago, I got an email saying if i wanted to trade for pin 25154!!!!! I also wanted that pin for a long time as well!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Im so happy!!!

I have that pin its really nice and actually pretty big! :D  

Danny: I am confused see in DLRP if you book for 4 people or 3 people it's dearer than booking for 2. If you mean booking a room without tickets that means you all would have to buy your tickets seprately and actually the cost of the room isnt much cheaper than with tickets because they say the tickets are dated for use so arent as valuable as ones you can use anytime you want. Sorry I am just kinda confused how it would work out better for yas hehe! :P Sorry I am slow ha! :P

once.upon.a.dream - pin collecting is sooo addictive and expensive! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Hahaha Aveen, I know it know make sense but when I was looking at prices for the room (including park tickets) for 2 people it was £550 (forgot exact amount) BUT when I change it to 3 people in the room the price was £670 so only works out an extra £100-£200 extra for another person.

I can see that not making sense lol but made sense in my head might not be as pratical if someone tagged along XD

-----------------> IT''S HERE!!!

My Ellie Badge is here!!!!

dlrpmad

Thats great Danny!!!! Cant wait to see it with all your other pins when Michael comes back!!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

fly_with_me_dumbo

very nice pins Stitch2814, are you still interested in trading my pluoto pin ? :)

Stitch2814

cheers sean, images will come on friday :) just waiting on the DSF Carl pin now to finish my set hehe now if that comes this week then it would be the best week ever lol

erm sorry to say Fly_with_me_dumbo that other half picked up the Pluto pin from the cats and dogss series, and seeing as he aint like us fellow traders he only wants one pin of characters he likes lol hope that ok though??