Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrossco

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Stitch2814"but saying that Aveen, I think that advice should come with a warning label lol as go on ebay and buy pins and be doomed to check everyday for pins you want XD

or is that just me LOL

Lol I think there should be a warning on pins - these are addictive :P

I think the warning definately has to be that only buy from sellers on ebay you feel are genuine and its always a risk , as ebay can be.

may be you see on these Cigarets (not that I smoke!!!!) a nice warning can be addictive and expensive lol
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Stitch2814

these arrived this morning :)

They are not for my collection just traders Im using to get some UP pins for my collection. They look great and Im trying to resist not being tempted to collect PTN pins lol

dlrpmad

ooooo Danny I love both of those pins!!!!!! How much did they cost, if you bought them that is!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

The maleficent cost me $23.50 about £15 I say that was a bargain as I see it now for $50-$120 lol and the Carl pin cost me $40 (Ive paid that twice now for the Carl pin)

Masamune

Quote from: "disneyrules"Sadly I only have one disney pin from disneyland paris I do want to start collecting them but i cant find them in shops does anyone know any good shops or websites i can by them of?
Also masamune you have a amazing collection of pins i looked at ur collection on the website on the link you gave us.
:) Aww, thank you. You should decide who/what you want to collect before you go buying pins.

disneyrules

Your welcome masume.
I think i would like to buy mainly disneyland paris pins and i really like the charcters of beauty and the beast like lumiere and chip are there many pins of them.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Masamune

I typed in Lumiere on PinPics and got 142 results and for "Beauty Chip" I got 124 results. If I would've typed in just Chip I would've gotten all the Chip and Dale pins as well! :) There's tonnes of DLRP pins as well.

disneyrules

Quote from: "Masamune"I typed in Lumiere on PinPics and got 142 results and for "Beauty Chip" I got 124 results. If I would've typed in just Chip I would've gotten all the Chip and Dale pins as well! :) There's tonnes of DLRP pins as well.
Thank you i never knew there were so many pins!
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "once.upon.a.dream"hi aveen,

your new pins look great!
this might sound like an obvious question.. but did u buy your recent parade pins from disneyland parc, or were they a trade or ebay etc??

Hey there sorry I missed your message to me only just seen it as i was scrolling down the page.

I bought the 2 pins from another trader who i met online, they are avilable on ebay but they always seem so dear! I do want to get the whole set eventually though :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

finally!!!!!!!!!!!After 6 months of trying to get it, I got the Disney Store Europe stitch spinner pin!!!!! I have been trying to get that pin any which way I could, and i am just about to get it!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"finally!!!!!!!!!!!After 6 months of trying to get it, I got the Disney Store Europe stitch spinner pin!!!!! I have been trying to get that pin any which way I could, and i am just about to get it!!

Aw that's great go you! Is that the one with the gun? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

Yes it is!!! And also two secs ago, I got an email saying if i wanted to trade for pin 25154!!!!! I also wanted that pin for a long time as well!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Im so happy!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

congrats sean :) Ive been wanting 25154 for a while myself lol just since UP pins have taken priority I have not had time for stitch pins (I know Im naughty)

once.upon.a.dream

thanks for your reply aveen, yes iv found them on ebay but they are a bit expensive... wil see if i can find them in DLRP next time :)
i now have 10 new pins all bought off ebay at various times over the last few weeks,
so thats 22 all together now woop!
iv picked 4 to keep and 6 to trade in disney store over the next few weeks :)
im so addicted! lol
DLP offsite July 2009, DLP Santa Fe Jan 2010, DLP Santa Fe March 2011, WDW All Stars Movies Sept 2011, DLP Santa Fe Sept 2012, DLP Santa Fe April 2013, DLP Newport Bay Dec 2014

Next trip - DLP Disneyland Hotel December 2015

Stitch2814

Well my pins turned up today :)

PT52 UP Carl
DSF Russell and Dug
Disney Action Stitch pin

I have no camera as its in Paris lol so images will come friday.