Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

hahaha i think I do, Im thinking instead of buying UK pins to trade in November Im going to buy cheap PTN pins for the pin trading night I hope to be going to in November. As people say they are good traders lol

Fair enough I could of purchased the PT52 Carl pin for the same price but I thought why miss a chance to get that pin for so little lol (I only just won it and Ive already sent out trade requests through pinpics LOL)

Aveen2008

Got these today, been waiting on them for a few weeks....

Got this one in a trade offer made to me buy someone wanting the core UP pin from uk store..
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

Here are the pins i traded for yesterday that i am keeping:

Ro

Aveen2008

You got soe really great pins Ro!! I have to say I like the Hannah Montanna one, I just think the guitar looks cool hehe! and the Winnie the Pooh Cutie as well! :D  This pin collection is really an illness hehehe! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Love the Walt nostalgia pins Aveen, really fab..  :wink:  :D

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"Love the Walt nostalgia pins Aveen, really fab..  :wink:  :D

Thanks David! Walt Rocks socks hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

dagobert

Here are my pins. I've them already posted in the merchandise thread.

Stitch2814

very nice pins dagobert :) particularly liking the scrooge McDuck pins.

Eager_Eyes

Here are some of my new pin boards :D

This is my new Mickey board just pins of my beloved fave character here, its a work in progress...

This is my loosely themed halloween board

disneycat

Hi everyone i have got new pins but sean has not put them on get.I give sean a erly birthday prestent and i was a stitch pillow and he loves it.Sam i cant wait to trad with you agien and if anyone wants to trad with me i will be happy to trad with you.There is lots of pins i want to trad with yous and i hope you like them all.I hope i can tlk to all of you soon xxx.Ps the boy of ghirl has walt daisney wourld i would to talk to you about your AWSOME pins and thats i think please talk to me if you want to thanks xxx.

dagobert

Here are the missing pins of our collection you can see in the post above. These are the pins of my girlfriend:

Stitch2814

these pin arrived this morning (notice no DSF Ellie badge yet :( )

the Black Cauldron pin (taran and gurgi) is MIchaels pin (kind of jealous now as I want a gurgi pin) and the PTN White Rabbit is being traded for DSF Russell and Dug pin :)

The more I see of the PTN the more I kind of like them but Im not getting into collecting them lol

fly_with_me_dumbo

eager_eyes I really like your mickey board, i'm really hoping ot build my colelction up of mickey, him and minnie being my favourite :)

fly_with_me_dumbo

right here is my mini collection, I've only just started collecting really, I'm making sure i have enough pins to take with me when i goto the parks, so i can swap for as many minnie and mickey ones as possible :D

This first image are my cast member exclusives, and LE.
The second image has a mix really :)

Stitch2814

hey fly_with_me_dumbo, I noticed the pluto pin you have, is it up for trading as other half would like a pluto pin?? also would you trade the CM pins as Im looking for the set and would purchase some mickey/minnie pins to trade for them if you would like.

The sir hiss pin is very nice, I have it and one of my fave pins and wont ever trade it.