Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrossco

very nice pins Aveen love the Lion King one!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Masamune

:P That Chesh pin is awesome and the Mufasa pin is beautiful.

fly_with_me_dumbo

hi everyone, i traded this in the disney store today, can someone please tell me anything about it, i cant find it anywhere on the net and it is the best pin ive seen :) and was a really good trade off the cast member lanyard. <br>
<br>
<br>

Stitch2814

hey there Fly_with_me_dumbo the link below is of that pin :) and nice pin to find on a UK lanyard.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 8523145.v3

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hey there Fly_with_me_dumbo the link below is of that pin :) and nice pin to find on a UK lanyard.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 8523145.v3

I have been close to buying that pin so mant times the past year off ebay but haven't. What a great pin to have on a cast lanyard, that sort of pin would never be on a lanyard here!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I agree with you Aveen, dont even think a pin like that would be on a lanyard in manchester or oldham stores either.

Im thinking the Manchester Arndale store will have loads of new pins on it after mousemeets as with all them traders there lets hope the store gets alot of nice new pins :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I agree with you Aveen, dont even think a pin like that would be on a lanyard in manchester or oldham stores either.

Im thinking the Manchester Arndale store will have loads of new pins on it after mousemeets as with all them traders there lets hope the store gets alot of nice new pins :)

Do you miss being able to go into the store to trade?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Lovely variety of Pin's there everyone, also I'd be suprised to find that Mickey style locket Pin on a Cast Member lanyard. Good find that fly with me dumbo..  :wink:  :D

fly_with_me_dumbo

yeah normally its bog standard ones or the normal core store pins, we never get anythign liek this on it, but i could see a girl trading for our name badge pins we had left, and had to have that pin straight away, didnt even make it to the lanyard i traded it that split second :)

and Aveen does that cheshire cat pin say hull on it?

Stitch2814

I do miss just popping instore to trade :( sacrifices had to be made but guess I just get pins I want now XD unless a trader wants UK pins but I find that hard to do anyway lol

Aveen2008

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"yeah normally its bog standard ones or the normal core store pins, we never get anythign liek this on it, but i could see a girl trading for our name badge pins we had left, and had to have that pin straight away, didnt even make it to the lanyard i traded it that split second :)

and Aveen does that cheshire cat pin say hull on it?

Hehe it does look like that funny enough but it's Holl...as in Hollywood  :D I also have to say its great to see that pin up close (the one you traded for) thanks for showing us photos of it! :D

Danny: Aw I am sure you do miss i! A bit off topic but how are ya finding irish life??

Luv Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

got these the past day or two..

I have over 500 now, although I havent bought too many lately at all really.  :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

very nice pin again Aveen and wow over 500 now....

Stitch2814

hey sorry to double post but Ive been very naughty and I bought a pin off ebay this evening (and not one for my collection but just for trading) I know I lasted only about 2-3 weeks without buying a pin lol...that must be a record in some retrospect surely hahahaha

I bought it simply as it was cheap and only bidder and after seeing 122 people on PP wanting it I thought might as well as might be able to use it to get one of the remaining UP pins through pinpics lol so at the end it only cost me £15 which I think is quite cheap for a PTN pin from 2005

Also, Michael bought this pin tonight as we watched the Black Cauldron (first time seeing it for me) and he wanted a Gurgi pin so he bought this one -

I think its a great pin and I would like to have a Gurgi pin but I am not going off the beaten path of stitch and UP lol Im behaving (trying)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hey sorry to double post but Ive been very naughty and I bought a pin off ebay this evening (and not one for my collection but just for trading) I know I lasted only about 2-3 weeks without buying a pin lol...that must be a record in some retrospect surely hahahaha

I bought it simply as it was cheap and only bidder and after seeing 122 people on PP wanting it I thought might as well as might be able to use it to get one of the remaining UP pins through pinpics lol so at the end it only cost me £15 which I think is quite cheap for a PTN pin from 2005

Also, Michael bought this pin tonight as we watched the Black Cauldron (first time seeing it for me) and he wanted a Gurgi pin so he bought this one -

I think its a great pin and I would like to have a Gurgi pin but I am not going off the beaten path of stitch and UP lol Im behaving (trying)

cool buy! Danny!! =D>  £15 is good for a PTN pin deffo I hope you can make a really good trade with it! :D

aww gurgi hehe, I almost cried when I thought he was dead in the film hehe! it is actually a lovely pin!

2-3 weeks...wow you deserve a medal hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo