Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eager_Eyes

Quote from: "Stitch2814"you havent seen it yet aveen?? seen it twice myself great film :)

Look what came today its really nice pin and onlyhad to trade the UK Fab5 for it :) and another St Paddys Stitch pin off my list hehe

Wow that certainly is a cute pin Danny, my friend is going to WDW soon and I've asked her if she comes across it to bring me back the Mickey St.Patrick's day pin.  

I'll be able to go and look at the pins there myself soon enough though, as I've booked up to go to Florida in June  :mrgreen:  :D/  :mrgreen: Now its just fingers crossed for a pin trading night of some variety while I'm there!!!

Stitch2814

Its such a nice pin and so happy I was asked to trade as I had tried and failed to make a trade for it so Im really happy. Its my 5th St Paddys Stitch pin, wont be buying anymore for a while now though XD

I only collect stitch st paddys pins as if I collected them all Id be trailing off completley and I havent done that yet lol

Aveen2008

These pins just arrived in the post...

Got zaped with the lanyard card holder thing and pluto pin with it so that was cool!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

awesome bunch of pins there aveen, any chance of a closer image of them :)

Aveen2008

Yep sorry , i knew that other pic was a bit crap lol here ya go...

pic 1. 2 stitch pins

pic 2. valentines pins

what they look like when the 3d bit is moved...

pic 3. damselle pins. I already have alice, jessie and pocahontas so far...

pic 4. 2 random pins I like. my bday is not even in june ha!..

pic 5. simba, stitch and tinkerbell

i got zapped....

:) xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

Really nice pins everyone!!! I will be getting some pins in the post soon and I will post pics when I get them

Aveen, love the pins and I wish I could get zapped like you did!!!
Danny, can't wait until you get the dsf elite soda top!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Javey74

Well these next six pins are not bought or traded but given as a gift. I can tell you that this gift was given to me by a very generous, kind and very considerate member on this very MagicForum and they go by the name of Aveen2008..  :D

We really love them all..  :D/

These three she needed to find a good home for, and thought of me..  :oops:  :D

This baby Donald even wiggles his body as it's on a spring..  :mrgreen:

These two were for Jen..  :D

Even one for Vanessa..  :D

Now what more can I say other than, once again...

Thanks Aveen you're a star and a pleasure to know..  :D/  :D/  :D/

Aveen2008

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  awww thank you I am glad you like them hehe! pleasure to know you too!! :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

nice set of pins Javey and very generous of you Aveen :)

Aveen2008

These 2 arrived today(too lazy to uploads pics so the images are from pin pics)...

Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

I love those Aveen, I'll take you up on the second one..  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

pink_danio

loving the pins, ive updated my pinpics, still have a few more to add will get there eventually :)
my pinpics name is pink_danio

Aveen2008

GReat pins hun:) luv the lil cast member cuties!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

nice pins there pink_danio, jealous of the stitch ones you have XD

pink_danio

thanks guys, im still trying to add a couple more, im sure there is an easier way to add them to pinpics then teh way im doing it. (im just typing in we say donald angry etc to find them - but there are so many haha)