Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

got this set today in the post...

really nice set!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Love that pin set :) and glad you were able to get it Aveen.

Aveen2008

omg! I just won one of my holy grails!! :o  :o  :o ....

it cost me £22.33 and I was in a battle with someone else for it in the last minute on ebay!!

I may have to sell a few other pins to make up for it hehe but yayy!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:o That pin is one of my top Wants! Well done Aveen!

Masamune

These are my most recent purchases.

:) Bought them off someone for exactly what they paid for them, which I thought was a very good deal.

Stitch2814

very nice pins :)

Im liking the princecess and the frog pins cant wait till we get one from this film :P

Well as I said in the other topic but Michael got me this eeeeeeeek!! so happy, its my first ever PTN pin

pink_danio

loving all the new pins ye have, realluy like the up pins

Belle's World

Everyone is buying great pins at the moment. I now have 2 pin boards almost full. Not sure what to do when they are full i am running out of space!
Ro

Stitch2814

Ive got plenty of space on my UP board but running slowly out of room on the stitch board lol he will need a new one soon :) as I have 75 stitch pins so looking forward to getting 100 hehehe

Aveen2008

Thanks Linds, someone was selling the pins from that lion king set on ebay but each pin was about £15 each to start with including postage so 2 pins would have cost at least £30 so I stuck to just keeping focused on Mufasa as I love him lol!

Luvly princess and the frog pins!! And Danny I am so glad you got your PTN fredrickson pin too hehe! =D>  =D>  =D>

I bought this pin off ebay, it arrived today, i totally love it... its a slider pin too...

:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

me to Aveen :)

And thats a nice paddys pin, We have decided that me and him are going to go DLRP for St Paddys day next year :) so looks like I get to go to Disneyland Paris after all (in a years time lol)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"me to Aveen :)

And thats a nice paddys pin, We have decided that me and him are going to go DLRP for St Paddys day next year :) so looks like I get to go to Disneyland Paris after all (in a years time lol)

yay aw seriously you will love it!! Its the best place ever lol! I was gonna go st.paddy's this year but it just hasn't worked out financially ...probably would if I stopped buying so many pins!! :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

:oops:  :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha what ya like Aveen :P maybe you could tag along with us for st paddys day next year lol Im sure Im going to drive him kind of crazy with pin-hunting and all that as I probably wont rest till Ive found stitch hahaha

Aveen2008

These pins came today...

The 2 DLRP are from one seller and the other two are from 2 different sellers. The Tigger one Is a pin I bought for my mum!

Here is the inside of the princess and the frog pin...
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Such gorgeous Pins there Aveen, I especially love 'The Princess & The Frog' Pin, it's brilliant, so detailed..  :D/