Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

My friends son went WDW at Xmas and picked up loads of pins and now he don't want them so she is sending them all to me.....can't wait to see what ones ive got as i know they will be used as traders in the parks in October :)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Stitch2814

I keep the backing cards when I buy them so when I do send them out as trades they can go on them.

Nice pins there Ro :)

Stitch2814

latest trades came today :)

and the one ive been waiting for..

Eager_Eyes

Wow how great is that Up i think I'd quite like that one myself.  I think I'm going to decidate a little bit of time on Sunday to reogranisation of my pins I've been working my way through the Mickey's Classic Moments DSF collect i'm now only 2 away from completion its such a great set.  I'm aiming on putting them and the Mickey film cell series together. I really loved that series I think its a shame that they didn't make a few more of them.  Especially love the lonesome ghosts that is such a great short especially when you think about the quality of the animation and that back in the day they didn't any computer based graphics.

Stitch2814

the UP pin is awesome so glad I got it as for some reason there is one on ebay for $75 and thats ridiculous lol so glad I traded my Ariel locket pin for it :)

Aveen2008

Love the Belle pin Roanna and I luv the Up pin Danny!:)

These pins arrived for me today, the pocahontas one was from a different seller than the rest.

The pocahontas one would probably be one of my most wanted pins and i've started to collect irish ones this past while, not go mad like but if I see it and like it then I will lol!...

Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

OH! aveen you have a paddys stitch pin I would sooo like to own myself looks grand :)

Masamune

:) I recieved the pins I was waiting on today and I'm sooo happy! The first lot is 4 pins that I bought off someone. One of them is a Gaston pin that is actually my 2nd most wanted pin of ALL the pins on my Wants list, so it's a big deal for me to finally have it. It's so awesome! Also got a Fantasia pin and 2 Cheshire pins, which are great too.

Then the other pins I recieved today were from a trade. It was actually just one pin I traded for, but I also got zapped! :D With a PT52 pin no less, the Alpha one! That was a lovely surprise along with the great Cheshire pin I traded for. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Stitch2814

ooh you got zapped.. never had that happen to me yet lol awesome cant wait to see pictures Lindsay.

Masamune

:D That's twice I've been zapped now. The Alpha pin is so striking, I love it. :P Makes me want the other PT52 Up pins now.

Aveen2008

Brilliant pins Lindsey!! Luvin them! :D  :D  :D  Does zapped mean when they send you one free or something? lol :P

It's happened me a few times, including from Danny hehe! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

Cool pins Lindsay!!!! I'm glad you got a Gaston pin!!

Good news people, I am having my first pinpics trade!!!! Im trading away one of the new nametag pins (as im not going to get any more of them!!) for pinpics no 75009. Im so happy atm!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

the Alpha pin is awesome isnt it Lindsay :) and very nice other pins and congrats on your Gaston pin, another one off your list.

I think thats what Zapped means when a trader gives an extra pin in a trade (I think) I think Ive done that a few time hahaha

Masamune

A zap is basically a surprise gift. The person doesn't say "Oh, I'm sending you an extra pin in this trade", you literally just recieve it as a surprise! :) Because of that, I'd never trade away any zap I recieve.

HildeKitten

these are mine
The ones I have for trade aren't in here though, I haven't gotten 'round to photograph them yet I'm afraid :(