Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

Which pluto one htere is two  :P theres the hidden mickey snap shot one of pluto in eygpt or the one of him on his own, i ould trade them both, but just so you know the pluto one i bought from a carboot years ago it was on a wdw card, but on the back it only says (c) disney doesnt say pin trading or anything.
sorry i'd bever trade my castmember badge ones, because i work for disney i lvoe them becasue theyre jsut like my badge :P
I really dont like my HISS pin :P, I wouldnt get rid of it just simply becasue i got it from work after we'd completed the HISS programe and know theyre quite rare :p, bit silly i know :D

Stitch2814

hehehe the Pluto pin I was on about is the one inbetween the CM Mickey sqaure and dumbo pins and doesnt matter it doesnt say pin trading on. Are you in need of any of the Cast Member Mickeys (ones where he is dressed as cast member uniform) as I have one of those if you do for trade, other than that I will have to see what other half can get you in terms of a mickey or minnie pin from DLRP next week.

fly_with_me_dumbo

hi stitch, I'd swap the pluto one with you :), erm i dont really like hte mickey cast costume oens, eventhough i have one, they dont really appeal to me for some reason, even though i wear the uniform! haha. But yer if you could get a mickey or minnie one on your next trip I'd gladly swap it with you :)

Masamune

:) The Sir Hiss pin is so cool. *Has that one as well* Lol, I'd love the Merlin cast pin to go with it!

Aveen2008

These are the pins I have got the past month ...im just using pictures from pin pics...

I have been so good and reduced my purchases of pins:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

nice pins aveen. and good job on reducing how many pins you have been buying XD

dlrpmad

Sometimes it's good to have no money, as you can't overspend!!! But I might have a job soon so let the eBay spending sprees commence!lol
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

I wouldnt spend alot on pins when I do have a job lol only on new pins or on seeing a bargain lol other than that then it will be saved for DLRP in Feb next year XD

Saying that I will buy pins for trades if needed but then it would have to be a pin I would really want to get lol as at the moment there not many I would like to get in terms of new pins apart from the DLRP Stitch experiment series other than that then hardly new pins Im after hahaha

Good to see you back on Sean :)

dlrpmad

Thanks Danny!!! I will put pics of my new pins on soon!! I am gaining about 1 stitch pin per month!! woooo everyone just gets brilliant pins!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Eager_Eyes

I'm loving some of the pics that have been posted lately there are some lovely pins around!

Fly_With_Me_Dumbo - thanks for your comment about my pins.  I've been collecting more or less since day one as I happened to be in Florida around the time that pin trading began.  However, I only started trading more recently.   I try to be good and limit myself to Mickey but what can I say I get distracted!

once.upon.a.dream

hi aveen,

your new pins look great!
this might sound like an obvious question.. but did u buy your recent parade pins from disneyland parc, or were they a trade or ebay etc??
DLP offsite July 2009, DLP Santa Fe Jan 2010, DLP Santa Fe March 2011, WDW All Stars Movies Sept 2011, DLP Santa Fe Sept 2012, DLP Santa Fe April 2013, DLP Newport Bay Dec 2014

Next trip - DLP Disneyland Hotel December 2015

disneyrules

Sadly I only have one disney pin from disneyland paris I do want to start collecting them but i cant find them in shops does anyone know any good shops or websites i can by them of?
Also masamune you have a amazing collection of pins i looked at ur collection on the website on the link you gave us.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "disneyrules"Sadly I only have one disney pin from disneyland paris I do want to start collecting them but i cant find them in shops does anyone know any good shops or websites i can by them of?
Also masamune you have a amazing collection of pins i looked at ur collection on the website on the link you gave us.

Hi there, if your looking for Disneyland Paris pins in particular ebay is a good place to find them! You will find many pins on ebay! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

but saying that Aveen, I think that advice should come with a warning label lol as go on ebay and buy pins and be doomed to check everyday for pins you want XD

or is that just me LOL

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"but saying that Aveen, I think that advice should come with a warning label lol as go on ebay and buy pins and be doomed to check everyday for pins you want XD

or is that just me LOL

Lol I think there should be a warning on pins - these are addictive :P

I think the warning definately has to be that only buy from sellers on ebay you feel are genuine and its always a risk , as ebay can be.
Luv Aveen xoxo