Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Stitch2814"cheers sean, images will come on friday :) just waiting on the DSF Carl pin now to finish my set hehe now if that comes this week then it would be the best week ever lol

erm sorry to say Fly_with_me_dumbo that other half picked up the Pluto pin from the cats and dogss series, and seeing as he aint like us fellow traders he only wants one pin of characters he likes lol hope that ok though??

thats fine :) I'll just save it for when i go in summer to trade :)

dlrpmad

Hey Danny I would love to come with you to dlrp in feb!! ( if I have a job by then lol). I recommend the hotel Cheyenne to stay in, as I stayed in it last october and again in this October! I love the hotel but the only prob would be one room = 1 double bed and 1 bunk bed! Anyway the hotel has a great atmosphere and is very well kept ( I stayed in room 1705 btw). Also the Cheyenne is only a little bit more expensive than the Santa fe!! Have a look at it yourself and tell me what you think of it :) !!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Hahaha Aveen, I know it know make sense but when I was looking at prices for the room (including park tickets) for 2 people it was £550 (forgot exact amount) BUT when I change it to 3 people in the room the price was £670 so only works out an extra £100-£200 extra for another person.

I can see that not making sense lol but made sense in my head might not be as pratical if someone tagged along XD

-----------------> IT''S HERE!!!

My Ellie Badge is here!!!!

Ahhhhh ok I get it now hehe thanks for explaining it hehe my slow mind couldn't absorb the info hehehe!

Aw yay that's great I am so glad it arrived with you finally!!!I hate how slow some USA post can be!:) can't wait to see all your pins when you get your camera back hehe! :D Also you sooo have to get Michael to do a trip report! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

no problem Aveen, I think it confuses people when I say might need people to Tag along and no one is interested (bar Sean lol)

I cant wait either as he has got me 2 surprise pins so could be anything XD so I dunno what to expect. I will get him to do a trip report and post it here when he got time :)

Masamune

:D You're one lucky boy Danny. :P Bet you can't wait to see all those pins in person.

Stitch2814

hehehe I know, I said he didnt have to get me any as he got me the PTN pins lol I cant wait till tommorow when I get to see them and I think the stitch ones will complete my pin board so exciting times XD

Masamune

:) Are you gonna post pics? I'm curious about the surprise pins!

Stitch2814

hey all, photobucket has been acting weird for me as it kept freeezing my internet but got the images up last night so here they all are on my pin board :)

the surprises pins were these - angel and stitch, and the devils stitch pins.

Im so happy with the surprise pins as the angel/stitch pin kind of looks like it can fit in with the exoeriment series and Ive been wanting the stitch with devils pin for ages now so Im really happy he got me those.

Im really impressed with all the stitch experiment pins and they are such lovely pins that Im probably going to mail order the rest as he had trouble finding the babyfier and the green blob one so not waiting till Feb next year to pick them lol as dont want to miss any.

DSF UP set (minus carl)

heres my pin board after all of my new pins added :)

and here is my UP pin board (as you can see in bottom right corner is Michaels small pin collection)

coomparison shot of grape pins -

other stuff he got me from DLRP can be seen in the merchandise thread :)

dlrpmad

Thats a lot of pins! I lvoe the surprise pins and basically everything stitch!!!! Lol  And that dsf grape soda pin is huge!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

hahaha yeah everything stitch XD Im running out of room lol so im gonna need a new pin board soon

dlrpmad

Wooooo more stitch pins!!! I'm sooooo goIng to get some of the stitch experiment series on mail order for my birthday, along with other stuff from dlrp!!!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

:P Very jealous here Danny.

Stitch2814

No need to be jealous, but which pins are you wanting to see as I shall be trying to come back in November so I will be bringing my UP pins with me if I do so you can see them up close.

dlrpmad

wooooo I just got the rest of the earth day set!!!! im so happy, cause its my first LE set!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

Congrats sean :) I found out my american friend won me 70412 DS.com UP carl pin :) down to 7 pins nows (will be 9 if two trades fail)