Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

QUICK DISNEY, BRING 10 UP PINS OUT SO IT TAKES DANNY LONG TO COMPLETE HIS COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!! lol good on you!!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

hahaha more UP pins would be nice lol but I tend to get the new ones as quick as I can as more widely available XD but 7 (or 9) Im not worried about as I could be down to less if these things of Michaels sell as Im selling them for him I get a cut XD

Masamune

What are the last 7 you need Danny? *Curious*

Stitch2814

the last 7 (or 9) are -

the red X ones are pending. If not then im up tp 9 lol

Aveen2008

Hey guys

danny your pins are gorgeous I love the surprise angel and stitch and also the babyfier one! great photos thanks for sharing i love your collection! :D

Sean congrats on getting the rest of the earth set! :D

Ive put more pins for sale on Dizpins so you can check them out anybody who wants to hehe!

luv Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

thanks aveen :) Im looking at having a whole wall of corkboard for my pins as the wall is crap to nail into so no shelfs can be put up so cant wait to see it all done up XD

and tempted on some of the pins just got to look at money situatuion first lol

Masamune

:o Good luck Danny! The last 4 are pretty recent, so I'm sure you'll be able to get them. :)

Stitch2814

Thanks Lindsay  :D Thats my logic as well, which at the moment is not working as only pin that appears on ebay is the Personalised Dug pin ($23) and when Russell and Dug PT52 pins are on there they are ($35).

I got an email off the person who wanted the Maleficent PTN pin and he still wants it so the trade is still on :) and I found a seller on Dizins for the PT52 Charles Muntz pin :) so when I pay him Im down to 6  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Well if you didn't already know it, Aveen2008 is trying to raise some money to buy a car, and has started selling quite a few Pins..  :wink:  So these were the ones I purchased to help her out with her fundraising..  :mrgreen:

Well the first three just had to be Donald's I was missing..  :mrgreen:

On with the rest....  :D

This one of Aurora mainly since Jen already has the 'Heart Belle and Ariel' to go with it, just the rest to go..  :D

Tink's to  Finish....  :wink:

Stitch2814

very nice pins there Javey :) Im contemplating wheather to get some pins off Aveen just with those and maybe a possible seller for the hardest UP pin I have left to get is a tough decision lol but I would like to help Aveen out a little.

I forgot to ask my other half to pick up the Donald Name Tag pin for you at DLRP when he was there last week after I saw your comment about you wanting it. sorry Javey.

Javey74

Quote from: "Stitch2814"very nice pins there Javey :) Im contemplating wheather to get some pins off Aveen just with those and maybe a possible seller for the hardest UP pin I have left to get is a tough decision lol but I would like to help Aveen out a little.

I forgot to ask my other half to pick up the Donald Name Tag pin for you at DLRP when he was there last week after I saw your comment about you wanting it. sorry Javey.
Awwwhh that's ok, it's the thought that counts, nice that you remembered my comment. There's always another time..  :D Thanks anyway..  :wink:

As for Aveen, I can really recommend her Pins, they are in excellent condition and great value at the price..  :D

Stitch2814

Yay! purchased the PT52 charles Muntz pin for $10 and than includes shipping so didnt want to pass it up :) so Im down to 6 pins... Im so close to completion hehe

Stitch2814

This arrived this just now and I must say, its an amazing pin. Ive never seen a stained glass pin so I didnt know how it was made etc but from the looks of this one, I really want to get the stitch one as well now :)

Masamune

:D Wow Danny, that's amazing. How does it look on the corkboard? Or better yet, when you put it up to the light?

:) I traded for sooooo many great pins at the Milton Keynes event today. I'll post pics tomorrow if I get the chance. Lol, tomorrow is the last chance for sorting stuff out before they come to renovate the house on Monday.

Aveen2008

Javey I am really glad you like the pins!! :D  I am actually going to put the money towards paying for lessons instead, i guess its all the same thing really, ive started lessons and it shouldnt be long before the test  :)

Danny - fab pin!!! =D>

Lindsay - cant wait to see the pins ya got!! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo