Disney Junior Live on Stage!

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 20, 2007, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

casschr05

Quote from: "RnRCj"OMG IT MUZT B 4 SOARIN!!!!1111!!!!
I was actually waiting for someone to say something like that!!!

It must be for the exit (or fire exit)

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "RnRCj"OMG IT MUZT B 4 SOARIN!!!!1111!!!!

...Someone had to say it!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  =D>

Owain

My guess is that the passage way is for the soon to be built....

Toilets of Soarin'

Some one had to say that too  :wink:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Owain"My guess is that the passage way is for the soon to be built....

Toilets of Soarin'

Some one had to say that too  :wink:

To quote my last post:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  =D>

Aveen2008

Will it be open in time? Probably a stupid question though! Is this going to be an indoor event or outdoor? Sorry I am not clued in :oops:  I cannot wait for it though! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Anthony

Soft openings:

Saturday 21st, Sunday 22nd, Monday 23rd March 2009

French: 11:30, 13:00
        English: 12:15
        Spanish: 13:45

Tuesday 24th, Wednesday 25th March 2009

French: 11:15, 12:45
        English: 12:00, 14:30
        Spanish: 13:30, 15:15

Thursday 26th March 2009

French: 11:30, 13:00, 15:30
        English: 12:15, 13:45, 17:00
        Spanish: 14:45, 16:15

Saturday 28th, Sunday 29th March;
        Wednesday 1st, Thursday 2nd April 2009

French: 10:30, 12:00, 13:30
        English: 11:15
        Spanish: 12:45

Friday, 3rd April 2009

French: 10:30, 12:00, 13:30, 15:15, 16:45
        English: 11:15, 14:30, 17:30
        Spanish: 12:45, 16:00[/list]

Source: guimik, DCP

Anthony

If anyone's going to DLRP soon or is reading this having seen one of the soft openings above, I'd be interested to know if they've re-recorded the original Little Einsteins and My Friends Tigger & Pooh using the British voices that Playhouse Disney UK used. Kids might be a bit confused if these suddenly have American accents.

Maarten

The fences have been removed yesterday. A Studio Catering Co. van has replaced the old and unused trailer of Mickey.

The information board on Hollywood Boulevard has been updated aswell.

Source: Mouetto at Disney Central Plaza.

peep

Looks so much better without those boards :) It'll be interesting to hear what peeps think of it.
    Next visit to DLP: October 26th
    Coaster Count: over 320

Riebi

Just one thing: Please add some bushes or little trees. That looks again very parking lot like there!
    Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Anthony

Quote from: "Riebi"Just one thing: Please add some bushes or little trees. That looks again very parking lot like there!
    Yes! It's so depressing that they had the construction stuff there and all that's happened is the fences moving back and another damn unthemed trailer.

Does a small berm and some trees cost too much for EDSCA?

The Butlin Boy

A selection of photos of the exterior, pre-show and main show of Playhouse Disney can be found at the following two links...

Exterior:

Pre-Show:

Show:

You can also see some footage in this video:
    [youtube:303r4oeh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgathKlZTlo[/youtube:303r4oeh]

More at:
     :arrow: http://www.disneymagicinteractive.com/p ... 705#p58705
     :arrow: http://disneycentralplaza.englishboard. ... 19-340.htm

I've got to admit, it all looks very promising. Can anyone tell me if the versions in the states have a pre-show and whether it's the same as Paris' or not?

Captain Pan

We have Muppets....

Not in the form of Kermit and Miss Piggy...

But the Dolls of Tigger and Roo and those posted by TBB have chords/wires attached to thier hands and it looks like they are "controlled" from below... and to me that is the look of a muppet!

Thanks for the pics TBB, the attraction looks really really good! And the show itself looks awesome!

Its really weird hearing the songs from Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse in French, but not as scary it is for me to be caught singing along to it in English!  :shock:

Willow

The attraction looks like it has been really nicely done. The pre-show area looks great, kids will love it.

Aveen2008

The attraction looks great, I love the hot dog song (my nephew of 1 year has me addicted to them all) will you be allowed to take photos or will there be an announcement of no flash photography?  I know there has been photos taken as shown in the previous post but are they allowed?

are all the shows -mickey mouse clubhouse, my friends tigger and pooh, little einsteins, handy manny all in one showing or is there going to be seprate showings for each??

Anyone know yet??
    Luv Aveen xoxo