Disney Junior Live on Stage!

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 20, 2007, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remco K.

Quote from: "bigrossco"Not due to open until April ;)

Playhouse Disney Live on Stage!           | From 3 Apr 2009 |
Official opening will be on the 28th of March 2009.

cap'njack

Is there likely to be advanced showing dates for Dream AP holders?

I believe a similar thing was done for the Tower of Terror but I didn't know if they would do it for an attraction such as this or if it was kept for E ticket attractions only.

Alpop

I would imagine they would have a pass holder / shareholder day. They usually let you know the week before it happens though. I always get my letter too late anyway.

Kristof

Soft opening starts on March 21, official opening 7 days later on the 28th.  :)

cap'njack

I've just seen a post on another board (not sure if I am allowed to post a link) but someone on there says that they visited Playhouse Disney Live with thier children last week.

Seems rather odd as no-one else seems to have said that it was open yet

Disneydavid

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Anthony

^ Disneydavid, please post the source (URL) when you post photos, so people get credit for their work. :wink:

Quote from: "cap'njack"I've just seen a post on another board (not sure if I am allowed to post a link) but someone on there says that they visited Playhouse Disney Live with thier children last week.
Sure you can post a link, or quote them. :)

I'm not sure if it's possible for previews or tests to have started though, looking at the photos above...

Poppy The Monkey

The cast auditions were just held last week!! The performers have to undergo training and weeks of rehearsals before any preview is even remotely possible. Some people have very vivid imaginations.

cap'njack

Here is the link to the thread

//http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=259865

And the direct quote from HSL500

QuoteHiya we went last wek and there was a playhouse disney area my little ones loved, 4yr old couldnt believe little einsteins were there , hanny manny , jo jo , the show itself was good but was puppets apt couldnt use the real mickey as he cant be in the same place at same time in the parks ie only 1 mickey mouse so he cant be in there and on a parade ect

it was just round the corner from the big hat in the centre .

hth helen xx

phantom247

They have got mixed up with there parks from the post it mentions the big hat in the middle of the park the only disney park with this feature in the middle of the park is Disneys Hollywood Studios Florida.

cap'njack

That's what I thought.

At least I've got to the bottom of it. The pictures above certainly helped in knowing that it's not open yet!!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "phantom247"They have got mixed up with there parks from the post it mentions the big hat in the middle of the park the only disney park with this feature in the middle of the park is Disneys Hollywood Studios Florida.

Yep, they're definitely talking about Disney's Hollywood Studios park at Wald Disney World Florida :wink:

Disneydavid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr3iQ2UqWtE
Spoiler , but nice to see :D Tháts how its gonna be.

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

davewasbaloo

It is a great attraction for the preschool set. Mine adored it in WDW and DCA. It is nice to know we will have one closer to home.
since 2001 (many before that)

Anthony

Something is finally happening at Playhouse Disney...

Source: http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/ ... Stage.html

Looks like we found the entrance. And it'll match Stitch Live! quite nicely.