Disney Junior Live on Stage!

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 20, 2007, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

The sign is up, as well as some sort of red and gold structure, similar to the one at Stitch Live!. Looks rather good in my opinion. :)

Source: //http://www.disneytheque.com/index.php?/archives/109-Playhouse-Disney-Live-on-Stage.html

The Butlin Boy

I like it! :) I've been wondering when we see something like this appear. I like how it fits in with Stitch and the rest of the area too. Well done!

Here's another, more close-up shot showing off the signs next to the sign :P

Source: Disneytheque

Elwell2009

I think it looks really gd there !

littlemermaid83

I love it!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Jens

Great to see some progress! I just don't understand the including of "My Friends Tigger & Pooh" as it has been canned (meaning, no more episodes will be made)...

Riebi

Wow! Thanks for posting that!!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Jens"Great to see some progress! I just don't understand the including of "My Friends Tigger & Pooh" as it has been canned (meaning, no more episodes will be made)...

What a shame me and my little girl love that show.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Riebi

There´s a nice "backfences" shot at disneygazette:

[spoiler:2tn434er][/spoiler:2tn434er]

Source and bigger version: //http://www.disneygazette.fr/travaux-magical-party-news-202.html

Aveen2008

is it sad that at 22 years of age I am so looking forward to this!

I have a nephew who is soon to be one year old and when I stay with my sister these shows are always on, in fact sometimes I go around singing the Little Einsteins theme tune! I even have it downloaded to my computer!! :oops:  I love all the songs and theme tune of The mickey Mouse clubhouse! I don't think I will get back to DLP until the end of the year but I can't wait to see this and all the new attractions!! =D>  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Riebi

:oops: I must say: me too aveen  :oops:  :lol:

kiki_304

My 2 sons (5 & 3) are looking forward to seeing this.  They loved Stitch Live and I am sure they will be in awe when they see the Disney Playhouse.

Can't wait until May.  :D

Kristof

A few photos from Sunday.  Mickey's old trailer has been removed and the wooden fences have been taken down.  Some kind of passage way has been build on the location where the trailer used to be.

Source & more

Captain Pan

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "Jens"Great to see some progress! I just don't understand the including of "My Friends Tigger & Pooh" as it has been canned (meaning, no more episodes will be made)...

What a shame me and my little girl love that show.

What a Shame I enjoy that show! Hopefully Disney will revive one of their highest grossing stars! Even if it means we return to Christopher...  and Hand Drawn Animation... Although Darby and Hand Drawn would be sweet!

Nice to see some progression is occurring on the site...
Although I dare say from that Angle... That looks like a nice big site for work...

I really can't wait... And from the recent segments in the MMP Television Campaign... It looks like its going to create a rival of stitch... and a great area for parents to take a brief time out with their younger children,with both attractions there!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Kristof"A few photos from Sunday.  Mickey's old trailer has been removed and the wooden fences have been taken down.  Some kind of passage way has been build on the location where the trailer used to be.

Source & more

Do you think that'll be an exit path for the people leaving the show?

RnRCj

OMG IT MUZT B 4 SOARIN!!!!1111!!!!

...Someone had to say it!

Now seriously, I hope that some sort of fence and some vegetation will be put there. It will look very bare otherwise. :lol: Great to see the trailer gone!