Disney Junior Live on Stage!

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 20, 2007, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicalmouse125

Quote from: "luke85"Bolt and Mittens aren't Pixar ;)

Yeah....  :roll:  ..........I knew that  :wink: ..... :roll: ....I was just saying we need more Pixar stars as well as Bolt and Mittens. :wink: :lol:

Whoops
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"
Quote from: "luke85"Bolt and Mittens aren't Pixar ;)

Yeah....  :roll:  ..........I knew that  :wink: ..... :roll: ....I was just saying we need more Pixar stars as well as Bolt and Mittens. :wink: :lol:

Whoops

Don't worry Magicalmouse125
Your not the only person who I'm constantly reprimanding for that common mistake, Javey is a frequent victim to the wrath of Captain Pain.

Although I'd have to say I agree with you... More Pixar is needed in the studios (and Toy Story Playland should aide this) but then I could be saying that because I am Captain Pixar (according to Javey)

15MagicalYears

Quote from: "WilliamK99"Does anyone know if they actually do the "Hot Dog" song and dance during the show?

If this show is identical to the US parks show then Yeah, it will have the Hot Dog song featured in the show :)

littlemermaid83

I'm really disapointed that the playhouse disney characters won't be sticking around.  

A meet and greet with them would do down a storm.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

davewasbaloo

Agreed, this would actually make sense
since 2001 (many before that)

Aveen2008

I can't wait to start to see photos of this from the park! [-o<
Luv Aveen xoxo

starchild

just got back from disneyland paris.....caught one of the soft launches of playhouse disney live.....no photos as although they say you can take photos and video the moment i got my camera i was told no flash photography....not much help if taking photos in the dark...got some video footage....show features all characters from mickey mouse clubhouse (except pluto),little einsteins,tigger and pooh and handy manny( and his bubble machine)....also plenty of shiny streamers and leaves falling from the ceiling.....my 5 year old loved it...no seating though just sit on the carpet.....

Aveen2008

Quote from: "starchild"just got back from disneyland paris.....caught one of the soft launches of playhouse disney live.....no photos as although they say you can take photos and video the moment i got my camera i was told no flash photography....not much help if taking photos in the dark...got some video footage....show features all characters from mickey mouse clubhouse (except pluto),little einsteins,tigger and pooh and handy manny( and his bubble machine)....also plenty of shiny streamers and leaves falling from the ceiling.....my 5 year old loved it...no seating though just sit on the carpet.....

I was just looking on utube earlier and noticed the no seating thing which worries me as my mum isnt the most able person on her feet and I don't think sitting on the floor is an option for her...we are going in september and its a concern, i may have to go on my own. :?

You also answered my quiery about taking photos!

I hope you had a great time! You should post a trip report:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Kristof

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "starchild"just got back from disneyland paris.....caught one of the soft launches of playhouse disney live.....no photos as although they say you can take photos and video the moment i got my camera i was told no flash photography....not much help if taking photos in the dark...got some video footage....show features all characters from mickey mouse clubhouse (except pluto),little einsteins,tigger and pooh and handy manny( and his bubble machine)....also plenty of shiny streamers and leaves falling from the ceiling.....my 5 year old loved it...no seating though just sit on the carpet.....

I was just looking on utube earlier and noticed the no seating thing which worries me as my mum isnt the most able person on her feet and I don't think sitting on the floor is an option for her...we are going in september and its a concern, i may have to go on my own. :?

There are seats against the walls.  :)  

Most digital camera's should have no problems taking photos during the show without flash, there's plenty of light.  Take photos when there's no movement, like when a song is just done and they pose for a few seconds.

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Kristof"Most digital camera's should have no problems taking photos during the show without flash, there's plenty of light.  Take photos when there's no movement, like when a song is just done and they pose for a few seconds.

or use a type of "sports" mode on your cameras.
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Kristof"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"

There are seats against the walls.  :)  

Most digital camera's should have no problems taking photos during the show without flash, there's plenty of light.  Take photos when there's no movement, like when a song is just done and they pose for a few seconds.

Thanks for clearing that up Kristof!! :D  At least my mum can sit there and I can try to get near the front! :D/ . Also thanks for the photo tips and to Zanderstarz too!:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

geomelin

Hi everyone

I am planning our visit in July and I would like to know if someone knows what time the show is in English. In the program it says "see language options at entrance". But has anyone been there and knows which of the shows below are in english?

tous les jours / daily
10:30, 11:15, 12:00, 12:45, 13:30
14:30, 15:15, 16:00, 16:45, 17:30

And is it something which changes or it stays the same during the whole season?

thanks
george
Previous Trips

(1) 2000 - Disneyland Paris (Millennium Celebration)
(2) 2002 - Disneyworld Orlando - Disney Cruise to the Bahamas
(3) 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Christmas Season)
(4) 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Summer Season)

c3po

We went to the 1730 show in English.
[size=85]1972 - Disneyland; 1974 - WDW; 1988 - Disneyland; 1996 - Disneyland; 1998 - Disneyland; 2000 - Disneyland; 2003 - WDW (Coronado Springs & Grosvenor Resort); 2009 - DLP (Newport Bay Club); October 2010 - DLP (Sequoia Lodge); October 2014 (Disneyland Hotel); September 2015 (Sequoia Lodge); March 2017 (Sequoia Lodge GF)

Anthony

So far it seems to be staying the same, which means the schedule goes like this:

French: 10:30, 12:00, 13:30, 15:15, 16:45
English: 11:15, 14:30, 17:30
Spanish: 12:45, 16:00

But obviously it could change.

It's incredibly annoying they don't publish the languages on the programme. There's no use whatsoever knowing just the times, since it's so frequent anyway and you're not going to want to see a Spanish show if you're French... Since the Programmes are weekly they surely must know the languages in advance.

Amazing, brilliant, fantastic show though - I don't think I even added my thoughts here, but it's by far the best thing this year and a real gem for the Studios. Perfect for the park, perfectly executed. The giant pre-show room is fantastic and I believe might even make this the best of all three versions... I saw it with an excellent American girl hosting, and a surprising amount of other people aged 20+ sitting on the floor at the back beside me, enjoying it just as much. I'll add the video to DLRP Magic.com sometime soon.

The bubbles, leaves and confetti are spectacular... do they really do this every show?! It's so... un-Disneyland Paris-like...

Disneydavid

It was a nice show! =D>
I am asking myself how long this will take till it goes away. I mean, those special effects like the leafs that are falling , cant fall forever. Those things cost money.

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!