Disney Junior Live on Stage!

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 20, 2007, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseph Carter

Quote from: "Disneydavid"It was a nice show! =D>
I am asking myself how long this will take till it goes away. I mean, those special effects like the leafs that are falling , cant fall forever. Those things cost money.
Maybe they will sweep them up and reuse them? :)
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Joseph Carter"
I am asking myself how long this will take till it goes away. I mean, those special effects like the leafs that are falling , cant fall forever. Those things cost money.

They do!

Speaking of things that dont last forever...the streamers held by the characters in the parade have been cut...maybe this is a hint at what the future holds for playhouse?
~ just like we dreamed it ~

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "zanderstarz"

They do!

Speaking of things that dont last forever...the streamers held by the characters in the parade have been cut...maybe this is a hint at what the future holds for playhouse?

That's a shame, that was a fantastic part of the parade :roll:

Elwell2009

That is a real shame, obvisouly they aint got enough for the parade and stars and cars lol  :roll:

Disneydavid

Yes but not all of it! I saw that kids and people where taking all the leafs and put as much as they can in there bag/jacket/pants or whatever. So they are losing some of them.

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

loverjack

Disney DON'T (and CAN'T) recycle items that fall on the guests!
Evrything it's clean up and sobstitute whit new.

I work in playhouse and i can't assure that!
In my opinion, everything that a guest see it's only the 10% of the real costs.
Playhouse is the WDS studios show whit more personal than others!
It's one of the most complex show. There's a live singing actor, complex marionettes, Special effetcs, lighs, sourrounded live musiceffect, animation, a direction, and don't forget that no seats means children running all around in a theater whit a low stage whit 2 stairs!!!! It's hard for us to keep evreything safe.

;)
How much time?? Playhouse it's the only thing in WDS for 3-6yo target, there's families that see the show 3/5 times A DAY! that's not a joke, and don't forget: live show means evrything can change or added anytime whitout big costs ;)

Playhouse Disney Live On Stage!

Magicalmouse125

Quote from: "loverjack"Disney DON'T (and CAN'T) recycle items that fall on the guests!
Evrything it's clean up and sobstitute whit new.

I work in playhouse and i can't assure that!
In my opinion, everything that a guest see it's only the 10% of the real costs.
Playhouse is the WDS studios show whit more personal than others!
It's one of the most complex show. There's a live singing actor, complex marionettes, Special effetcs, lighs, sourrounded live musiceffect, animation, a direction, and don't forget that no seats means children running all around in a theater whit a low stage whit 2 stairs!!!! It's hard for us to keep evreything safe.

;)
How much time?? Playhouse it's the only thing in WDS for 3-6yo target, there's families that see the show 3/5 times A DAY! that's not a joke, and don't forget: live show means evrything can change or added anytime whitout big costs ;)

So you actually work in playhouse for DLP???????

If soo that is soooooooooo cool!!! :D
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Aveen2008

Quote from: "loverjack"So you actually work in playhouse for DLP???????

My thoughts exactly!! :lol:
Luv Aveen xoxo

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "loverjack"So you actually work in playhouse for DLP???????

My thoughts exactly!! :lol:

Me too :P What do you do there? :)

loverjack

I do.
I'm in the "guest flow"
We are  the CM at the entrance, in the pre show and  in the main show (not on the stage  :P )
dressed whit the Disney Channel's Jacket

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "loverjack"I do.
I'm in the "guest flow"
We are  the CM at the entrance, in the pre show and  in the main show (not on the stage  :P )
dressed whit the Disney Channel's Jacket

That... Is... AWESOME! :mrgreen:  8)

Disneydavid

And hard working , isnt it?

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

loverjack

the only one hard work is to keep inside the yellow line all the exalted kids  :P  and to explain and convince all the parents that they have to sit on the floor :D
The security is the hardest thing, we have no protection, a very low stage, two stairs to go on, and a very interactive show that make dance and run all the kids!!!!

In the main show, the rest of the work is to have fun and animate all the guest! ^^ :D/
I love it!

littlemermaid83

I want your job  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Anthony

Just finally got around to adding this, took a few goes to get the HD version uploaded:

• Regular: Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage!
• HD: Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage!

This particular host is brilliant, probably better than most kids TV presenters. And just wait for the "ooh!!" from all the audience (mostly the parents, to be honest) when Mickey pops up. :mrgreen: