Disney Junior Live on Stage!

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 20, 2007, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elwell2009

That is just brilliant, just watched it and was amazed just a great show and the host like u say was better than most kids tv presenters i have eva seen  :)

Willow

I must say, if I was 6 years old (or whatever the target audience is) I would love the show.

The puppets and visuals are brilliant.

Good idea to have separate shows for each language!

Surely we wouldn't get this kinda show in the UK, seems like a Health and Safety issue with the presenter walking on a stage with lots of gaps.

Reiana

We saw the show at least 3 times a day (english, frensh even in spain). Little one loved it sooo much. She didn't care about the language.
I explained to her, what is happening the first three times and then she remembered it the next shows.
No language barrier.

norhel

Howdy guys!

Just wondering, the live actor women wich is at the video from DLRP Magic!, doe's anyone know who she is? My mom belives that she has seen her before sometime, with somethings related to Disney, but don't nove where or what. Doe's anyone know where and/or what the women has worked with?

Thanx for the answer.  :D
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

norhel

Anyone?

Anthony

No idea, sorry. But she is fantastic.

She even does shows in Spanish (there's a clip of her on the press video) if that's a clue...  8)

norhel

Thanx for the reply Anthony.
Have to agree with you that she fits very well to the show.  :)

madame_leota

aww ive just watched the videos. Auron is 4 going on 5 but he still loves playhouse disney and hes going to adore this show!!

smurfy74

you will love it especially when the leaves fall from the sky

Reiana

My little daughter is 3 years old now, but she really, really loves Playhouse Disney. I don't know how many leaves and streamers we have at home right now.
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

haribosmum

Just looking at the latest programme on dlp website (it goes up to 4th Feb so just 2 days before I go).

I've noticed it says that Playhouse Disney is on 29th/30th January only.  I'm not sure if this is going to weekends only or if it's closing, anyone know?

I'd been hoping to take my 3yr old there as we missed it by a few weeks our last visit.

haribosmum
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Martyn

I didn't check every day on our trip, but it was definitely open during the week. It was closed once when were near it, but it was more often that not, open.

haribosmum

I'm still waiting for the show/parade schedule to go up (it's only till 4th Feb at moment and I go 6th) but am really hoping that it will be on.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

ICHAPMAN

Hi All,

Disney recently announced that it will replace/rebrand the "Playhouse Disney" channel in the UK to "Disney Junior" in May.  This will also be followed in 23 other EMEA countries throughout 2011.

Is the "Playhouse Disney" attraction strong enough to stand alone, or will DLP have to consider a rebrand of this as well?.

Iain

Martyn

Playhouse Disney sounds much better IMO.