Disney Junior Live on Stage!

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 20, 2007, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil-shawn

I think they will chamge it like they do in the american disney parks...

Adam

Mentioned a potential rebrand here:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10510

I expect in time, they will rebrand. Probably after France changes to Disney Junior.

Freddiesdad

When we go this year, I hope that we are not treated to the swizz of a show we experienced last year.  We went in Feb and got into the auditorium.  We (My wife, my 3 Year Old and myself) expecting to see Mickey, manny, the tools et al., but we got the opening segment with the live person and Mickey and then everything stoppedand the audience were requested to leave, with no explaination whatsoever.  Thankfully for my son the Stitch Live in english was a couple of minutes from starting so we went on that instead
Just like we dreamed it

andrewuk

It is a really excellent show so I would try again if I were you. I can't see this being cut back as it is about the only thing in the park for the very little ones.
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

CoriC

We go next week and our youngest was really looking forward to Playhouse Disney..but this week's brochure (5th to 13th March) says 'only 29/30/01' - does that mean there are no other dates for March?

princessemily

Oh no, really looking forward to bringing my 2 year old to this, as she missed it last year.  She was having a nap while we saw it.  The brochure for this week does indicate its only on 29 & 30 and I presume then 1st April.
Sequoia  Lodge - May 2004
NPBC- September 2005
SL - June 2006
SL- June 2007
Ch -December 2007
NY - September 2008
SL - March 2009
SL- March 2010
NY - March 2011
SL - January 2012
Ch - March 2012
NPBC -March 2013
SL - February 2014
Ch - February 2015
Ch - November 2015
NPBC -March 2016
NY - November 2016
SL - April 2017
SLGF - March 2018
NY - Nov 2018
Cheyenne - Nov 2019
NY Nov 2021

Reiana

I really hope, this weekend thing changes as soon as possible. My little daughter will be terribly dissapointed if Playhouse Disney is closed during our stay in june. She loves the show so much. Twice a day is a must for her.

torillien

they are re-branding play house disney to disney junior .. may be they are giving it an over-haul ?

it's showing on the park schedule for this week .. //http://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/UK/EN/Neutral/Images/ShowsAndParades.pdf
Self confessed Eeyore nut, IT Geek, IBM Champion, and Disney addict
WDW - Feb 2013 - Pirates at the Caribbean Beach

DLP - March 2012 - Disneyland Hotel, WDW - January 2012 - Swan Restort, DLP - June 2011 - Sequoia Lodge, WDW - January 2011 - Dolphin, DLP - November 2010 - Sequoia Lodge

JelleP

A nice behind-the-scenes video appeared on DLRP's YouTube Channel about Playhouse Disney!
[youtube:1szmlczp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txGUrHYDV-w[/youtube:1szmlczp]
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Anthony

Funny that the puppets seem to use bicycle handlebars and brake levers!

As mentioned above, the Playhouse Disney channels across Europe are now beginning their rebranding to Disney Junior, starting in the UK on 7th May and ending Belgium on 6th December (what a great date to choose!). This surely means a revamp of this show to the new Disney Junior Live on Stage format seen in Anaheim and Orlando can't be far off now. But I wonder if they'll want to do it this year, or could it wait until 2012 and be an extra 20th addition? The Studios really needs one...

svenneke1

I thought that Disney Junior was starting in Belgium as of 10th September... But still, I saw this show once, very entertaining :D Hoping to see a rebranding soon!

Anthony

Quote from: "svenneke1"I thought that Disney Junior was starting in Belgium as of 10th September...
I got the 6th Dec date from Wikipedia, which was just updated yesterday with 2nd September!

It would make sense for DLP to save the new show for next year, but that depends how much say the channel has. They'd probably rather see the new brand sooner. Anyone on the inside heard anything?

littlemermaid83

I asked Disneyland Paris on there FB if there will be any changes to the show and they said no. I was hoping it would be rethemed for the 20th anniversary.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

kate&phoo

I's a great show but they really should change the story. Surely it couldn't be that expensive to alter the story a little?

davewasbaloo

It is very expensive actually, besides the design and management costs, there is the licencing fees for the characters, the vocal recordings, the scoring of the music, the recording, editing etc.
since 2001 (many before that)