Disneyland Is Just For Kids

Started by CafeFantasia, July 31, 2007, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goku735

Though the american parks have more parks in the whole resorts DLRP beats the american disney parks hands down but I still want to go to WDW though.
Take flight and embrace the disney magic forever!

Haz

Quote from: "Goku735"Though the american parks have more parks in the whole resorts DLRP beats the american disney parks hands down but I still want to go to WDW though.

The two parks in the US that are themed  the same in paris you talk about, talking about florida here, here are my thoughts and scores.

Magic kingdom - paris wins

Studios - florida wins :(  we will change this over the coming years i hope.

The LA side.

Magic Kingdom - it's what WALT built, it's great for that,is it better, NO, but it has that magic that no other park will have due to the fact the great man did it with Roy.(i know Walt was involved in florida but look at EPCOT, this is not what he wanted)

I am not  going to talk about the other thing over there, lets hope the 1.2 billion  improves it :)  it has some great attactions, one that will be soon coming here :D but it's like going to Alton Towers :shock:
All the Best,

Haz

Haz

Just to add, the park is like Alton Towers, not Sorin
All the Best,

Haz

davewasbaloo

I have to say, I think the imagineers did a great job with DLP, but ops have been ruining it (15th aside).  I still would rather go to the original in California than DLP becuase of the service, magic, live entertainment, cleanliness, guest behaviour and fireworks, as well as the weather.

But DLP is head an shoulders above the filthy and souless Magic Kingdom in Florida.  And I would actually say once ToT opens, our studios is actually better than the one in FLA too!

But Epcot and DAk are amazing.  Someone said he was speaking to an American in the queue of Orbitron that likes all the parks, I wonder if that was me you were talking to?
since 2001 (many before that)

Goku735

I wouldn't mind if I want to go WDW though.

speedpacket

Quote from: "Haz"Studios - florida wins :(  we will change this over the coming years i hope.

I'm convinced that if Karl is allowed to, he will turn the Studios into what we have been hoping for...
As long as we realise that the Studios were built because they had to at a time when they had virtually no money, I believe that this year might very well be the year where things get turned around :)
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

-b-e-n-9-5-

DIsney is for all ages,

it brings back childhood memories and fun, laughter and joy to everyone

and creates dreans and memories
Where Magic Lives

RnRCj

Over the last couple of days, I've had 3 people walk past me asking why I'm looking at Disney stuff :? They say things like "Aren't you a bit grown up for that?".

It really annoys me :evil:

peep

The other day me and a friend went into the Eurostar shop at the Bluewater shopping centre to get a rough cost for a trip in October. The lady that helped us was very friendly and she was telling us how its not just for kids and that a while back she went with a huge group of adults to the resort with no kids. She admitted that she was very shocked at how much there is for all ages, including adults. Just thought I should mention that in this topic :P
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

tubbsy

People who dont get Disney are just fun suckers!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Goku735

Maybe your right but their might be others though at the same time think it is not just for kids.