Song from parade - anybody can help me?

Started by dexter74, July 27, 2007, 02:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dexter74

I heard fantastic song an a parade.

There is short mp3 recorded by phone.

http://www.speedyshare.com/214889354.html

Can anybody tell me who sing this song?

It's possible to find in internet whole song?

Thanks!

WDI1992

'Just like we dreamed it'  for DLRP's 15th anniversary, you can buy the single CD in the park, or you can buy a double CD ' 15 magical years', wich also includes this song.
It's for sale in several boutiques in the resort, the double CD costs 19,90 euros and is really great, I definately suggest it...
Getting it of the internet would be illegal so you best buy it :)
(don't think there's a fan site where we can upload this legally, right fellow-forummembers?)
Hope that was helpfull, greetz
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

dexter74

Quote from: "WDI1992"'Just like we dreamed it'  for DLRP's 15th anniversary, you can buy the single CD in the park, or you can buy a double CD ' 15 magical years', wich also includes this song.
It's for sale in several boutiques in the resort, the double CD costs 19,90 euros and is really great, I definately suggest it...
Getting it of the internet would be illegal so you best buy it :)
(don't think there's a fan site where we can upload this legally, right fellow-forummembers?)
Hope that was helpfull, greetz

Thanks for source! But unfortunatelly I already back from Disneyland ;-(
I'm living ~2000 km from park ;-)
I will buy online these CD.

Kristof

Dexter74, did you know you can mail order merchandise directly from DLRP?  

You can send an email and request the item you would like to purchase to:

mailto:dlp.mail.order@disney.com">dlp.mail.order@disney.com

The single cd costs 5.50 euro.

pink

Quote from: "raptor1982"Dexter74, did you know you can mail order merchandise directly from DLRP?  

You can send an email and request the item you would like to purchase to:

mailto:dlp.mail.order@disney.com">dlp.mail.order@disney.com

The single cd costs 5.50 euro.

omg thanks for the info we have been searching for the music since we returned having failed to find a cd whilst in the park that had any of the songs from the parades ect that we knew i will deff email them and buy it do you know if the 15 magical years one has the express music on it? and most importantly wishes :?:  my husband managed to download me the version from the magic kingdom but i would rather have the dlrp one 8)

WDI1992

Wishes and the Characters Express music are not on the 15 Ans de Magie CD. CE music isn't on any CD yet if I remember correctly...
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

pink

Quote from: "WDI1992"Wishes and the Characters Express music are not on the 15 Ans de Magie CD. CE music isn't on any CD yet if I remember correctly...

that is really disapointing :cry: no wonder why i couldnt find it :roll:

pjulie75

I didn't realise you could order direct from DLRP, is there a website or catalogue?? :minnie:

Javey74

As far as I was told from the Mail Order Staff, they do not have a website or catalogue.

See reply email below:

QuoteThank you for your e-mail and your interest for Disneyland resort Paris products.

We do Mail order but we do not have merchandise catalogue or a website.            

We are sorry, but there no books on this subjet. Anyway, if you want to purchase anything,

Please find there under our ordering instructions:

Information required
-          Name

-          Delivery address

-          Phone number

-          Credit card payment (number and date of validity)

(Visa, Eurocard Mastercard, American Express)

or Cheque in Euros made out to Eurodisney Associés SCA

Delivery delay

-          10 days upon confirmation of your order along with the payment

Shipping and handling charges

-          Minimum 7.20 euros by Federal Express

Still a bit puzzled about not seeing what you're ordering, or what is available to order, I find they are still asking for a lot of sensitive infomation on an un-secured email, and all you are providing is a description of what you are looking for  :roll:

benjy

I find it's best to phone them up so you know your details arn't going anywhere! the number is Telephone: (33) (1) 64 74 48 48
or fax: (33) (1) 64 74 46 09

There very kind and helpful!!
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

speedpacket

Quote from: "WDI1992"Wishes and the Characters Express music are not on the 15 Ans de Magie CD. CE music isn't on any CD yet if I remember correctly...
Actually - Wishes is on the CD (CD2, track 13, 14 something...) Not entirely though andwithout the lyrics, but the intro is definitely on there (3 - 4 minutes)
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

GeoffD

yes, wishes is on cd2 and lasts about 3 minutes. Just the music though