Trip report 08/12/14 - 12/12/14 Hotel Cheyenne *COMPLETE*

Started by justlikewedreamedit-xo, December 20, 2014, 05:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justlikewedreamedit-xo

Hi everyone! Sorry this has taken a little longer than anticipated, things have been a bit hectic since I returned what with Christmas prep and all! I've only been back a week and it already feels like a life time ago :'(

So, for those who haven't read my pre-trip report: I went to DLP with my boyfriend, John. It was our first trip together, and I was concerned that I would miss my family terribly, as I usually visit the parks with them. We stayed at the Hotel Cheyenne, somewhere I haven't stayed since 2000.

I had a very hectic weekend before we left; I went to the Clothes Show with one of my sisters on the Saturday, and then had an 11 hour shift at work on the Sunday before we left :/ my manager is fairly new but knew about my trip and my love of Disney so we had a massive cute chat about my holiday on the Sunday which was lovely, and John dropped in to see me and we were jumping up and down in the aisles with excitement :') after work I did some last minute prep, including panting my nails (which I was rather proud of!) and watching Frozen. Neither of us slept very well that night cos we were so excited!

We woke up at about 4.45 on Monday morning, I was so excited that I couldn't eat my cereal haha. Dad dropped us off at the station at about 5.45, and we were off! We travelled by Eurostar via Paris, so had to get a train from Rugby to London, then the Eurostar, then the Metro, then the RER. It sounds more complicated than it is; it was very long winded though, and I definitely wouldn't want to do it with children in tow! We were soon in France, and I was fit to burst. As a family we usually drive, and I was getting excited about seeing the telephone poles out of the window. It sounds pathetic, but it really reminded me of my usual journey haha :/ I was counting down the stations on the RER. A little girl was sat next to me and she soon clocked my Minnie Mouse jacket and Mickey leggings and was whispering to her mum; it soon became clear that that was their destination, too! When we were past Val D'Europe station I was out of my seat ready and waiting to run out of the doors! John decided to film me as we got off the train (much to my embarrassment!), and as soon as I saw the familiar landmarks of Buffalo Bill's, Annette's and World of Disney, I was in tears. I couldn't believe I was back, yet at the same time as soon as I set foot out of the station, it felt as if I had never been away. I was home!

We got the bus to our hotel, as we had the case in tow. I was surprised at how short the journey was; for the past few years, we have stayed at the Santa Fe and always walk to and from the parks, and before that we have stayed at the Explorer's and Elysee so the bus journey was significantly longer. Because we had arrived via Paris, not the recommended route of choice, reception was empty and we checked in straight away. Our room was situated in Calamity Jane, so off we went to ditch the bags. I had a very warm sense of nostalgia as I entered; I had hazy memories of the hotel but it felt nice to be back. After wacking Top 10 Things To Know Before You Go on for a few minutes, we emptied my handbag and headed off to the parks :')

We decided to walk, and stopped by at Earl of Sandwich on the way. I had never been here before, but had heard good things, and thought it would be ideal for a little snack on the go. I had a tuna melt, John had the hawaiian.

After a  high-speed walk through the Disney Village, whilst pointing out various bits and bobs to John, we were facing Fantasia Gardens, the Disneyland Hotel, and the entrance to the Disneyland Park. We were here. I felt so nervous walking up to the turnstiles; John handed me my ticket (we got Mickey and Goofy, and he made sure I had Mickey every day, how cute :') ), heard the 'welcome' and the turn of the turnstile, and we were in. I was overwhelmed. The festivities hit us as soon as we were through; Main Street Station looked lovely. I grabbed a map as we walked underneath the station (I traditionally get a new map each day to jot down what we did when) and I felt the breath catch in my chest – a giant Christmas tree stood before me, and, when I walked to one side, there was the beautiful castle. I was beaming from ear to ear! Tiana was at the Town Square Gazebo doing meet and greets. She looked lovely; we didn't stop though, cos I wanted to get on some of my favourite rides on the first day. I regret not stopping though as I didn't meet her during my trip. Anyway, we headed to New Century Notions to get the photopass+. I had read about this on the forum and thought it would be a great idea. Some people had mentioned having missing photos, so I made sure I kept the codes, dates and times just in case. Luckily we had no issues (I had it checked at regular intervals to see if everything was still there though haha!) After that, we walked up Main Street USA, towards the castle. The decorations were lovely, and despite being worried that I would miss the usual Main Street music, the Christmas loop was so magical, and really got you into the spirit of Christmas. On our way to the castle we spotted Merida at her photo location; she looked lovely, too. We stood admiring the castle for some time, and decided to take some photos. John bought a selfie stick for the trip; my family and I had originally laughed at him for this, but it actually turned out to be an excellent purchase.

After that, we walked through the castle, and into Fantasyland. As I expected, fastpasses for Peter Pan had already ran out. I decided the first ride of our trip would be Pirates of the Caribbean; it is a favourite of mine, and was shut on my last visit, so I was eager to experience it again. It did not disappoint – the familiar smell hit me as soon as we got inside, and I was nearly in tears. We were at the front, which I was also excited about. Unfortunately, I did have a few niggles – the lady wasn't hanging out of the window at the well scene; the men never chanted 'we wants the red head!' at the girls, and the man who turns the level with the three barrels on was just draped over, not moving at all. I know this is just me being picky, but as someone who had visited numerous times before, I couldn't help but notice this.

After that, we had the ride photo put onto our photopass, and headed towards Frontierland. The plan was to get a fastpass for BTM, and then head to Phantom Manor. However, when we got to BTM, the queue was only 15 minutes! This shocked me, as it is usually around 55 minutes when I have been in March. We decided to queue normally (something I don't think I have done since before the fastpass system was introduced!) I had a massive nostalgia rush being in there; it was lovely. The queue was more like a 5 minute queue in the end – I was astonished how quickly we breezed through! We were seated at the front of the train, which was very exciting. At the front for two rides in a row! The photo wasn't brilliant (I was in the shade a bit), but we had it put on anyway. I thoroughly enjoyed BTM; it was meant to be closed originally, but the switched it with Aerosmith, which I was overjoyed about, as BTM is one of my favourites and I think Frontierland would have felt quite dead without it. It also became John's favourite ride, so I really was pleased that it had been open.

On our way to Phantom Manor we saw Jack Skellington doing meet and greets.

I am not a huge fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas, but seeing Jack in his Sandy Claws outfit was lovely, and I wouldn't resist. The queue was very short. As we got to the front, the cast member said it was time for Jack to go and grab a hot chocolate. Whilst they were gone I got out my map to record what we had been up to. As I was doing so, who came up behind me but Jack! He asked where we were going next, and when I said PM he told us to look out for his friends. I also showed him where we had been already. He then asked us where we were from, and what my favourite holiday season was. He also asked us if we liked to eat spiders, I was like 'ew no!', but John said that he prefers snakes to spiders, and Jack said that snakes contain a lot more protein. Both John and I were extremely impressed with the interaction we got with Jack; it is a character experience that will stay with me forever. I was lucky enough to have numerous positive character experiences throughout my trip.

After an autograph and a picture, we headed off to PM. This is also a favourite of mine (what isn't?! ;) ) and I was very excited to get back on and see Mel and the stretchy room portraits. All of the PM merch on the Disney Store website has definitely kept the love alive for me.

John had never been on PM before, and I hadn't told him anything about it, so I was very excited to see it through his eyes, too. When I visit as a family, my Dad insists on being the first family in the lift, first family in the doom buggies, etc, so I hung back and enjoyed taking it all at a leisurely pace (no offence, Dad!) We entered the gallery, and I was bursting with excitement. When we got out, John was shocked to see the doom buggies; he thought that the lift was it, ride over! My family and I have had a right laugh over that, bless him ;)

John was very impressed (hurray!), although he was confused by the mirrors at the end of the ride. I explained about the ghouls who used to be there, and we both can't believe that they have finally made a return this week! We had a few more pictures with the selfie stick, and headed to Central Plaza to watch the parade.

It was fairly quiet, and we were easily able to get a spot. The parade was lovely; unfortunately, no parade will ever match the Topsy Turvy Parade in 1997, but I enjoyed the theming of the floats, and all of the costumes. I got to see Mickey and Tink! I was very pleased. The song is great too. After the parade, the castle was lit up, and it took both of our breaths away. No pictures can ever capture its magical beauty; I could have stood gazing at it all night.

After that, we headed back through the castle, and went on Pinocchio. We walked over to see what the queue to meet Mickey was, but it was 55 minutes, so we went on the Tea Cups. I love riding these at night; the lanterns are beautiful.

We then went to It's a Small World. The clock wasn't making the tick-tock noise, much to my disappointment. I didn't know what to expect from the IASW Celebration, and to be honest, I was a little disappointed. They had changed the IASW tune! It had 'Jingle Bells' running through it; I hate to say it, but I really missed the old song. The ride was still beautiful though. We took a walk to Discoveryland, but the queues for Buzz Lightyear and Star Tours were both quite long, so we had a mooch around the shops on Main Street, catching a little bit of Magical Christmas Wishes whilst we were there. It started to snow during this (Disney snow, not actual snow) and I started crying, it was so so magical it really was :') we then went and got a spot for Disney Dreams. We weren't majorly far back, but unfortunately, as soon as it started, a lot of people in front of us put their children on their shoulders, and I could barely see a thing (something which I got very moody about haha).

I still managed to happy-cry throughout the show though. Both John and I were extremely pleased with the amount of Frozen it contained; Frozen is one of the first films we watched as a couple, so it has a lot of meaning to us personally, and we stood singing and dancing to the songs, which was great. He was really impressed with Dreams; I hadn't told him anything about it, as I didn't want to spoil it!

We headed to the Disney Village after the park had closed, and went to queue at Annette's for dinner. I was very excited about eating here, as it is one of my best friend Sophie's (hi, pal! :') ) favourites, and the portion sizes looked huge, which I thought John would appreciate. We had to wait a fair while to be seated, but it was worth it. The hostess was offering a table for 2 at the bar; no one really seemed keen, but we took it. It was a really enjoyable place to sit actually, as we were opposite the kitchen. We ordered a beer each, whilst deciding on food. I had the Rock n Roller burger, John chose the Double Rockabilly Burger. We had a fairly short wait, and the portions were as huge as the pictures I had seen. John decided to get an oreo and chocolate shake for dessert, which we shared. Overall, it was a really enjoyable experience, and we would definitely eat there again.

After we had eaten, we headed back to the hotel. We stopped off at the lobby on the way to our room, and facetimed our families. Nats and Josh were asking me a million questions, it was lovely to chat to them. We then went to the room, had quick showers, and went to sleep. I had booked us on the 7am breakfast slot (much to John's dismay!) so we had a fairly early start.

norhel

4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

ilovedisneylandparis

PAL it sounds like you had a magical first day, I have been in tears just reading about it :') Thanks for my shoutout ;) So glad you guys enjoyed Annette's - you were in the exact same place as us on the bar, we have normally always had a booth but had the bar seats on our last trip, how weird!

Made me laugh loads about John thinking the stretching room was the entire ride too cos I did that when I went on it for the first time, apparently I cried loads and said "Is this it" ;) I am sorry to hear about IASW cos I didn't realised they also changed the song?! V excited to read the other days, eek :-*

littlebitofpixiedust

Great trip report! Great photos! (I'm not sure how to share mine)
Annette's looked fab, may have to try on next visit!  :)

We stayed at the Cheyenne also not long after your trip. Thanks for sharing, I love your on ride pirates photo.

nicnak

Wow awesome first day, so weird you mentioned the 1997 parade, as I was just looking at photographs of our 1997 trip before I sat down and read your TR!
July 1997 - Day trip
May 2012 - Hotel l'elysee
October 2013 - Hotel New York

Upcoming trips...

January 2015 - Disneyland hotel

justlikewedreamedit-xo

Quote from: norhel on December 20, 2014, 05:54:37 PM
Sounds like you had a nice time :-)

Thanks Norhel, we did :)

Quote from: geekyjo on December 20, 2014, 06:31:38 PM
PAL it sounds like you had a magical first day, I have been in tears just reading about it :') Thanks for my shoutout ;) So glad you guys enjoyed Annette's - you were in the exact same place as us on the bar, we have normally always had a booth but had the bar seats on our last trip, how weird!

Made me laugh loads about John thinking the stretching room was the entire ride too cos I did that when I went on it for the first time, apparently I cried loads and said "Is this it" ;) I am sorry to hear about IASW cos I didn't realised they also changed the song?! V excited to read the other days, eek :-*

Aw pal, I can't wait to send you a proper email about it! So much to discuss ;) haha as if that was your first reaction to PM, how things have changed ;)

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on December 21, 2014, 11:54:58 PM
Great trip report! Great photos! (I'm not sure how to share mine)
Annette's looked fab, may have to try on next visit!  :)

We stayed at the Cheyenne also not long after your trip. Thanks for sharing, I love your on ride pirates photo.

Thanks, littlebitofpixiedust! Inserting the pictures was quite complicated (not sure if there is a simpler way?!) I did it using the insert image icon which is underneath the bold button. You then have to paste the url for your image in between the html code. I sent the pictures I wanted to use to myself via Facebook messenger, but I guess if you have a flicker account you could use the url from there? I hope that helps you, it was a very long winded process though! I have read your report too, and look forward to reading the rest :')

Quote from: nicnak on December 21, 2014, 11:59:38 PM
Wow awesome first day, so weird you mentioned the 1997 parade, as I was just looking at photographs of our 1997 trip before I sat down and read your TR!

Gosh that is weird! 1997 was my first trip, so part of me wonders whether that is why I view it as my favourite parade :') I definitely feel that the parade was a lot longer then than it is now! What are your views on it?

Thanks for reading everyone, day 2 will hopefully be up tonight or tomorrow :')

justlikewedreamedit-xo

Day 2.

My alarm was set for 6.30, and we made it to breakfast just before 7.  We breezed straight in, which surprised me, and found a seat straight away. This may sound stupid, but breakfast is one of my favourite things about dlp – bread rolls and croissants may sound basic, but nothing beats that combination when in the magic. We were lucky enough to get wifi in the Chuck Wagon, so I messaged Nats and Josh whilst we were there. I ate my fill, and smuggled some rolls into my bag for later.

We got to the parks around 9.30, and headed straight over to the Old Mill to queue for our Princess Pavillion ticket. We had our reservation by 10am; we were between 4.05 and 4.35, so had plenty of time to prepare. I was nervous/excited about meeting Anna and Elsa; I always find it more nerve-wracking meeting a face character to a fur character because of the verbal interaction that comes with it! After queuing in the cold, we were a bit chilly, so decided to head over to the Cable Car Bakeshop for a hot drink. I had never been in here before, and I have to say that it was lovely!

We decided we would catch the Princess Promenade today, so mooched around the shops in Main Street USA to pass the time. We headed over to the Royal Castle Stage at around 10.40, and it was already jam packed. John volunteered to film it, so I took the bags and stood alone whilst he found a good spot. He managed to walk along with it (aided by his height and the extendable selfie stick!) and got some good footage. As with Dreams the night before, many people placed their kids on their shoulders (including those at the very front which I thought as a bit ignorant), so I couldn't see a thing. I was very excited for the Princesses to be in the same place at the same time though. Both John and I found ourselves singing along to Let It Go when Anna and Elsa came out, despite standing by ourselves – only in Disneyland could you get away with such behaviour ;)

After that, we grabbed a fastpass for Peter Pan's flight, and queued up for Dumbo. I do like this ride, but it is one that I am happy to go one once per trip.

We had a bit of time spare before our slot for Peter Pan, so took a trip along the Caribbean once more. It was then time for Peter Pan. I was excited for John to go on this, as it is a film that means a lot to us both. He enjoyed it, especially the ending where Tink sprinkles the Jolly Roger with fairy dust :')

We then got some fastpasses for BTM (which had a longer queue today), and went on Phantom Manor.

Next was Molly Brown, during which I noticed people being evacuated off BTM. It had broken down, and was still broken when we went back a little later on. We gave Indiana Jones a go instead; this is usually a short queue when I visit, but I had never seen it as short as it was! This was quite a smooth ride, nothing like Space Mountain (which we avoided for that reason!). We were both quite peckish by this point, so went for a bite to eat at Colonel Hathi's. This has become a family favourite over the past few years, and it did feel a tad weird going in without those guys. It was fairly busy, so I left John with my order and went to get a seat. There was a gentleman in there drumming, and I managed to snag a seat right in front of him. Children were going to sit with him, and he was teaching them different rhythms, which was lovely to watch.

The food took a while to arrive. I had lasagne, which was unusual for me as I usually opt for a kid's meal when in dlp (mainly due to the amount of snacking I do!). However, this time I decided to be an adult ;) mainly because we were going to Buffalo Bill's that night, and to the later showing, so I knew I would be eating a lot later than usual.

After our meal, we decided to go and see Merida. On our way we saw Rafiki, and stopped to see him. He went on a quick break just before our turn, and when he came back, he was with a different cast member. John wondered if the two of them had swapped, which is something I had never considered before!

We both had pictures, and then headed towards Casey's Corner. It was about 2.45 by the time we reached the Merida queue. The cast member told us that the queue would be 1 hour, and that Merida would be going for a break at 4 for 15 minutes. We were cutting it a bit fine for our reservation at the Princess Pavillion, but decided to stay, because Merida looked amazing; in fact I would go as far as saying that she was one of the best face characters I have ever seen! Whilst we were queuing we managed to watch the parade, and realised that it snowed on Main Street during it! We vowed to watch it from that spot from now on. 4pm came, and we were second from the front. I started to panic about the time, especially as Merida did not come back out until 4.20! Luckily John stayed calm haha (I did not! A recurring theme, don't know if any of you have noticed ;) ) It was worth the wait though; she was lovely, and asked me if John was my Prince (which I LOVED). She even noticed that he was a fellow red-head, which made me laugh so much.

After an autograph and some pictures, we raced over to the Princess Pavillion. We made it with minutes to spare! On our way we saw Anna and Elsa leaving; I was a little disappointed, as the both looked great (and were different from the ones in the Promenade that morning), so I assumed I would be meeting the ones from earlier. The queue inside the Pavillion was shorter than I expected, on the second tier. Last time I had visited (in 2013), I had queued for 2 ½ hours, and had been just inside the door. We were probably in there for 30 minutes tops, and as we approached the front of the queue, I got extremely nervous (as always!). I asked the cast member there if we could possibly keep our reservation ticket for my memory box, saying he could write 'void' on the back if he wished. He went off to ask his manager, but then we got called in! I was unprepared haha. They looked so lovely omg, and were the ones we had seen leaving earlier! :') so they must have been going on their break when we saw them before. I had my Frozen leggings on and Anna was like 'Elsa look, there you are!' so I pointed out that she was on them too :) they asked me about my day and what we had been up to, and I told them that we had just met Merida, so Anna and I were talking about her mischievous brothers. I got both of their autographs, and then had some pictures. Elsa asked me if John was my Prince; funny how two consecutive people had asked that! :') I am glad that we had the photopass here, as the personal photos are extremely dark in comparison. I took a few of the two of them together, and then we left. We were both so happy! I am grinning like a goon on one of the pictures, as you can see ;) when we came out, John pulled the reservation ticket out of his pocket – the cast member had popped it into his pocket whilst I was getting autographs. How sweet of him :')

After that we decided to go and pay my favourite mouse a visit. I do love the queue area for this attraction, I think that the cartoons were a very clever idea!

I got a bit star struck as we got into our room; not as much as the little girl behind us though! Because of the direction of our queue, we could see Mickey and the people he was meeting as you came in, and she stood gaping open mouthed, blocking the way of her family! It was lovely to see :') Mickey made a lot of fuss over me, pointing at my ears, and giving me lots of kisses :') I had made a little sign for him to hold for my family and for Sophie and her boyfriend Russ, so after his autograph I asked him if he would mind some pictures with the sign. The photographer thought this was great, and both my family and Sophie were very pleased and overwhelmed with the outcome :')

After my individual photos, we roped John in, and then John had some by himself. The photographer got the two of them doing some quite funny poses :')

But as we went to gather up our belongings, Mickey punched John! John was bent on the floor getting his rucksack when Mickey flung round and hit him straight on the chin! I managed to miss it happen as I was collecting my own bits; all I saw was John on the floor and the cast member helping him up, Mickey with his hands over his mouth in shock. We had a bit of a laugh about it really ;) off we went; then the photographer came running after us. I had forgotten my autograph book and pen! 10 holiday's worth of autographs are in that books; boy was I grateful that he noticed!

After that, it was about 6ish, so we headed over to the castle to bag a good spot for Dreams, as John wanted to film it. We were just in front of the castle, against the railings. I left John here whilst I went to buy myself a nice hat I had seen. He had made friends with an Irish family in my absence; he said they were going to go and see what the fuss was about around the tree (Magical Christmas Wishes), but John advised them against it, because they had got such a good spot for Dreams. This made me very happy, as it showed how much he was learning about dlp already ;)

There was a lot of argy-bargy nearer the time to Dreams with people pushing and shoving (as usual). Some woman pushed her kid between myself and the Irish family, and then spent the whole of Dreams tapping John on the shoulder cos she couldn't see over him. Thankfully you can't hear her 'monsieur'ing him on the footage ;) watching it close up, and with a clear view, definitely made the show more magical. We then went back to the hotel to change before Buffalo Bill's. I was planning on having a shower, but we watched the Princess Promenade footage from earlier instead.

We got to Buffalo Bill's at 8.30, so we could make the most of the entertainment beforehand. I was very excited about watching the show, as I hadn't seen it since 2000. I was also a little worried that John may not like it, as we went to see a dinner show when on holiday over the summer, and I didn't want him thinking that one was better (which it obviously wasn't, as it lacked the Disney magic ;) ). We were on the blue team; we donned our cowboy hats, and headed for the bar.

After that, we headed into the arena. I was pleased with our seats, as John had forgotten his glasses, so I was worried that might ruin the show for him, but he could see fine.

The show was great; I highly commend the performers. I enjoyed the audience participation as well, and thoroughly enjoyed cheering on the blues (I think the beer helped that a little though haha). Minnie Mouse was a particularly great addition to the show, her acting was great.

I was pleasantly surprised by the food too; I expected it to be Ok, but in actual fact it was great! We had a cakey-bread thing and tortilla chips to start, followed by a bowl of chilli, and then we had a chicken leg, two pork ribs, a sausage and new potatoes, followed by apple crumble for desert. It was very filling.There is definitely something very odd about drinking beer when seeing Mickey and Minnie though haha.

In the end, the blue team won - hurray! Everyone got a gold coin, and I was overjoyed to see that it had eurodisney on the wrapper (it's the little things :') ) It was a fantastic night, and we were both pleased that we went. We got back very late, so I set my alarm extra early so I could shower before breakfast. Tomorrow was Studios day!

daddyof2

Seems like day 2 was a good one for you - but some of your pictures aren't showing (not sure if this is my problem only).
Character meets are so important at DLP, well done for meeting Rafiki

DisneyRon

Quote from: daddyof2 on December 23, 2014, 08:47:49 AM
Seems like day 2 was a good one for you - but some of your pictures aren't showing (not sure if this is my problem only).

You're not alone, 4 pictures missing for me, 1 directly after the last Merida photo, then one that does work, and then another 3 (those with Mickey I presume?) that aren't showing.

Other than that, it looks like you're having a wonderful time, so glad things are working out despite your initial fears in the pre-trip report. ;D

justlikewedreamedit-xo

Quote from: DisneyRon on December 23, 2014, 09:42:04 AM

You're not alone, 4 pictures missing for me, 1 directly after the last Merida photo, then one that does work, and then another 3 (those with Mickey I presume?) that aren't showing.

Other than that, it looks like you're having a wonderful time, so glad things are working out despite your initial fears in the pre-trip report. ;D

Thanks boys, I am *hoping* that I have fixed it now. Turns out that using the link from the photopass site didn't work haha :/ apologies, and thanks for reading :')

polar vixen

justlikewedreamedit-xo

Quote from: polar vixen on December 23, 2014, 02:23:14 PM
Just where did you get those leggings?!  They're fab!

Thanks, polar vixen! They are from Primark, but you can get them off eBay for a little bit more :')

dejmurph1

Hi there, you looked like you really enjoyed your visit. My family and I where there at the same time as you both,  I actually said hi to John as we went through the security check and my wife remarked on how cool your leggings where. Would have chatted more if I realised you were such a big fan.........You seem like really nice people, in fact,most on here and those that follow the Disney spirit are real genuine people. Hope you have a great Disney Christmas and thanks again for a great trip report.  :)

DisneyRon

Quote from: justlikewedreamedit-xo on December 23, 2014, 01:44:43 PM
Thanks boys, I am *hoping* that I have fixed it now. Turns out that using the link from the photopass site didn't work haha :/ apologies, and thanks for reading :')

They're working just fine now, lovely photographs too. :D

justlikewedreamedit-xo

Quote from: dejmurph1 on December 23, 2014, 03:47:12 PM
Hi there, you looked like you really enjoyed your visit. My family and I where there at the same time as you both,  I actually said hi to John as we went through the security check and my wife remarked on how cool your leggings where. Would have chatted more if I realised you were such a big fan.........You seem like really nice people, in fact,most on here and those that follow the Disney spirit are real genuine people. Hope you have a great Disney Christmas and thanks again for a great trip report.  :)

Hi, dejmurph1! That is so strange?! It really is a small world, after all :') aw, what a lovely thing to say :') I agree with you there, I think it is because Disney is just full of love and joy and, I don't know about you, but I feel as if it is my duty to Walt to pass on the love and joy :') did you and your family have a good trip? How long were you there for? Thanks, you too :)

Quote from: DisneyRon on December 23, 2014, 04:55:17 PM
Quote from: justlikewedreamedit-xo on December 23, 2014, 01:44:43 PM

They're working just fine now, lovely photographs too. :D

Fabulous, thank you :')