Disney's Halloween Festival 2013

Started by Kristof, August 05, 2013, 08:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twentythingamabobs

Quote from: orangarnold on October 04, 2013, 10:42:39 AM
Just to let you all know I haven't forgotten, I've had some bad news so trying to deal with that before I go away to Disney next week before looking for the leaflet. I will get it up ASAP

No problem Orangarnold, sorry to hear you've had bad news hope you manage to have a wonderful time on your trip

Daniel

Does anyone have or know where I can get the Halloween Cavalcade music please?

never2old

In which direction does the Cavalcade go? From Fantasyland to Main Street, the other way around, or do they alternate?

michelvm

Quote from: never2old on October 15, 2013, 09:46:15 AM
In which direction does the Cavalcade go? From Fantasyland to Main Street, the other way around, or do they alternate?

First and the 3th are from Fantasyland to Main Street so probably the second is from Main Street to Fantasyland!

never2old

orangarnold

The Cavalcade I saw it was a lunchtime one was Main St to Fantasyland, so I guess they alternate between the two

captain rocket

I am just back and on both of my days it started from its  a small world for the first and third performance and from Town Square for the middle performance.
I thought the parade was sensational, one of the best I have seen at Paris! Sure it only has two floats, but the range of dancers, Pumpkin men and women, scarecrows, Winnie the pooh characters a couple on segways and leaf dancers plus regal dancers and a couple of sunflowers at the back! God, even the two cast members carrying the rope at the back of the parade dance! |There is real energy in the dancing!
The quality of the floats is very high and the music is instantly catchy! I managed to watch the parade more than once in one performance by viewing on main Street and then walked around the back of main Street and through Fantasyland to watch them arriving at Its a Small World.
If you have'nt been this year then go! and if you can't book for next year!

Ravenseye

Quote from: captain rocket on October 19, 2013, 11:30:46 AM
I am just back and on both of my days it started from its  a small world for the first and third performance and from Town Square for the middle performance.
I thought the parade was sensational, one of the best I have seen at Paris! Sure it only has two floats, but the range of dancers, Pumpkin men and women, scarecrows, Winnie the pooh characters a couple on segways and leaf dancers plus regal dancers and a couple of sunflowers at the back! God, even the two cast members carrying the rope at the back of the parade dance! |There is real energy in the dancing!
The quality of the floats is very high and the music is instantly catchy! I managed to watch the parade more than once in one performance by viewing on main Street and then walked around the back of main Street and through Fantasyland to watch them arriving at Its a Small World.
If you have'nt been this year then go! and if you can't book for next year!

Captain R how was the park capacity during your visit? I am hoping to visit one Hallowe'en as it's my fave 'season', but the sheer volume of people I imagine would be there puts me off.
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

DanJam91

I was at the park from Monday-Friday this past week and I have to agree about the Halloween Cavalcade! I found it absolutely brilliant, the music was really catchy and as said above, even the cast members who were holding the rope and guiding were dancing and seemed to be having a great time. Thoroughly enjoyed it this year having never been during the halloween season before, and wouldn't hesitate to go during october again.

To Ravenseye; I found that the amount of people around wasn't massive. There were times when it got busier than others, but across the whole week I didn't walk past any of the really popular rides like Big Thunder or Peter Pan and see a wait time of more than 25 minutes. Pirates and Phantom Manor and things like that were almost always five or ten minutes. It might get busier the closer it gets to the 31st (not least because schools are on half term later in the month) but the week I've just visited for wasn't too busy at all.

captain rocket

Agreed, I was there on Thursday and Friday and found the crowds minimal. I could walk up to the Halloween Parade a few minutes before it started and was on the front line. The rides that I did, considering that I watched all the Halloween shows and a couple of Disney Villains appearances were minimal, wish I was going again next week! Still, I only have to wait until November 16th for my next visit, it will be tough for Christmas to top this halloween visit though!

ed-uk

Well i'm glad that the old Fantillusion parade floats have been put to good use anyway.
Ed & David

captain rocket

It's crass to say that you would not recognise them, but the build quality is so good that I really hope it heralds a new level of quality for our park

DisneyG83

Hey There! Hi There! Ho There! It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day!
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

Feb. 2003 July 2012 June 2013

orangarnold

Hey guys!

I'm really sorry but I can not find last years Halloween party map anywhere!

To those going have an amazing time!

PrincessA

Hi all, I've decided to go to the party as Melanie Ravenswood :) Do you think this would be ok/appropriate?
I'm not going to have the dress trailing or look too scary. I'm trying to keep within their rules but I don't want to do anything like upset kids/get kicked out.