Disney's Halloween Festival 2013

Started by Kristof, August 05, 2013, 08:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangarnold

Quote from: Hat on September 14, 2013, 11:42:59 PM
What is the best way of booking tickets from the UK for the 31 Oct event?

Direct from the DLRP website

PrincessA

Does anyone have any ideas about what to wear for the halloween party? I've read the rules and I can't think of anything good...

orangarnold

Quote from: PrincessA on September 21, 2013, 09:07:07 PM
Does anyone have any ideas about what to wear for the halloween party? I've read the rules and I can't think of anything good...

My main advice is to make sure it's something warm. Last year the costumes were as varied as traditional Halloween costumes like witches to ones like mine, which was fireside girls from Phineus and Ferb

PrincessA

Quote from: orangarnold on September 21, 2013, 10:00:25 PM

My main advice is to make sure it's something warm. Last year the costumes were as varied as traditional Halloween costumes like witches to ones like mine, which was fireside girls from Phineus and Ferb

The Fireside girl one sounds so awesome! I am slightly cautious of dressing up as a disney character in case kids mistake me as them. I'm probably just being a little paranoid, but it would kill me to have to tell them no.
I really like the sound of a haunted bride (to match my favourite attraction!) but I can't find one that's appropriate for disney and now that you mention it, is warm.

orangarnold

Quote from: PrincessA on September 22, 2013, 11:26:07 AM
Quote from: orangarnold on September 21, 2013, 10:00:25 PM

The Fireside girl one sounds so awesome! I am slightly cautious of dressing up as a disney character in case kids mistake me as them. I'm probably just being a little paranoid, but it would kill me to have to tell them no.
I really like the sound of a haunted bride (to match my favourite attraction!) but I can't find one that's appropriate for disney and now that you mention it, is warm.

I did get some kids pointing shouting Isabella, I just waved and walked on, which seemed enough to keep the child happy. Someone went as Cruella De Ville in a Dalmatian print coat, now that was cleaver

dreamdisney

Hey everyone, it's just for you ! The english version of the song version for the Halloween Cavalcade

http://radiodisneyclub.fr/halloween-cavalcade-new-song/

ShellieMay

Quote from: dreamdisney on September 22, 2013, 06:51:47 PM
Hey everyone, it's just for you ! The english version of the song version for the Halloween Cavalcade

http://radiodisneyclub.fr/halloween-cavalcade-new-song/

This sounds amazing! It's so happy! Can't wait to hear it for myself in the park!
Thank you for sharing this!
Is there already a title for the song?

HildeKitten

I can't wait to go either, I've not missed a single Disneyland Paris Halloween season since 2005 :)

orangarnold

If anyone want me to scan last years Halloween Party guide and pop it up for you to look at let me knowknow

twentythingamabobs

Hi! Does anyone know what rides (if any?!) stay open until 1am on Halloween night?

orangarnold

Last year there was big thunder mountain, phantom manor, star tours space Moutan, buzz. Il dig out the leaflet for you

PrincessA

I can't wait to be in the park at midnight! I bet it'll be fairly empty and I can go on big thunder about 50 times!

orangarnold

Quote from: PrincessA on September 25, 2013, 01:09:06 AM
I can't wait to be in the park at midnight! I bet it'll be fairly empty and I can go on big thunder about 50 times!

Sorry to tell you it was still pretty full by the time I left at 1am and the queues were just as full as during the day

twentythingamabobs

Quote from: orangarnold on September 24, 2013, 05:40:55 PM
Last year there was big thunder mountain, phantom manor, star tours space Moutan, buzz. Il dig out the leaflet for you

That would be great, thanks Orangarnold!