Disney's Halloween Festival 2013

Started by Kristof, August 05, 2013, 08:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangarnold

Quote from: PrincessA on October 25, 2013, 11:42:43 PM
Hi all, I've decided to go to the party as Melanie Ravenswood :) Do you think this would be ok/appropriate?
I'm not going to have the dress trailing or look too scary. I'm trying to keep within their rules but I don't want to do anything like upset kids/get kicked out.

I think that would be fine.

Ravenseye

Quote from: DanJam91 on October 19, 2013, 04:15:56 PM
I was at the park from Monday-Friday this past week and I have to agree about the Halloween Cavalcade! I found it absolutely brilliant, the music was really catchy and as said above, even the cast members who were holding the rope and guiding were dancing and seemed to be having a great time. Thoroughly enjoyed it this year having never been during the halloween season before, and wouldn't hesitate to go during october again.

To Ravenseye; I found that the amount of people around wasn't massive. There were times when it got busier than others, but across the whole week I didn't walk past any of the really popular rides like Big Thunder or Peter Pan and see a wait time of more than 25 minutes. Pirates and Phantom Manor and things like that were almost always five or ten minutes. It might get busier the closer it gets to the 31st (not least because schools are on half term later in the month) but the week I've just visited for wasn't too busy at all.

Thanks for the info, also to you Captain R, that is good news  ;D  I adore Hallowe'en anyway and would love to go during this time.
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

DisneyInMyBlood

Can anyone tell me if the tickets for MNSSHP are sold out? My friend (never been before and I am planning her touring plan for her) is going this week, when I mentioned that park closes early for party she asked how to get tickets. I've looked on DLP website and nothing there?
WDW: 1988, 1989, 1991, 2012, back 2014
DLR: 1997, 1999, 2001
DLRP: 1995, 2002, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, March 2013, back October 2013.

Kristof

Quote from: DisneyInMyBlood on October 28, 2013, 09:28:34 PM
Can anyone tell me if the tickets for MNSSHP are sold out? My friend (never been before and I am planning her touring plan for her) is going this week, when I mentioned that park closes early for party she asked how to get tickets. I've looked on DLP website and nothing there?

Hi, tickets for Disney's Halloween Party are sold out as of yesterday!

DisneyInMyBlood

Quote from: Kristof on October 29, 2013, 08:08:42 AM

Thank you. I told her that could be the case. She only booked her trip last week. 2 days, offsite and never researched!
WDW: 1988, 1989, 1991, 2012, back 2014
DLR: 1997, 1999, 2001
DLRP: 1995, 2002, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, March 2013, back October 2013.

orangarnold

Quote from: DisneyInMyBlood on October 29, 2013, 11:19:55 PM
Quote from: Kristof on October 29, 2013, 08:08:42 AM

Thank you. I told her that could be the case. She only booked her trip last week. 2 days, offsite and never researched!

Its so badly advertised in the UK, you wouldn't have known

captain rocket

If you pick this up today, you are only asked to leave the park if you go on rides or transfer from one land to another, my advice would be to got to Frontierland and enjoy the atmosphere and characters there and don't come out until Dreams! It may be fairly boring, but I have had good character interaction there in the past.

orangarnold

I'm actually jealous of everyone going tonight. Maybe next year

Berry

What a night :) Next year we are going again!

[attachment deleted by admin]

littlemermaid83

Quote from: captain rocket on October 31, 2013, 11:05:28 AM
If you pick this up today, you are only asked to leave the park if you go on rides or transfer from one land to another, my advice would be to got to Frontierland and enjoy the atmosphere and characters there and don't come out until Dreams! It may be fairly boring, but I have had good character interaction there in the past.

How is that fair on the people who have paid tickets for the event. It was WAY over crowded with people who didn't have wrist bands.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!