Disney's Halloween Festival 2013

Started by Kristof, August 05, 2013, 08:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Disney's Halloween Festival 2013
From 5 to 31 October 2013

Decorations
Ghosts are once again taking over Main Street, U.S.A. and scare crows will decorate Frontierland.

Photo locations and meet 'n' greets
Minnie's Costume Couture (near Casey's Corner)  new
Goofy Bonbons (near Discovery Arcade)
Disney Villains Mix and Mingle (Fantasyland)
Jack and Sally's Cemetery (near Phantom Manor)
Duffy the Disney Bear in Halloween outfit (near Storybook Store)

Mickey's Halloween Celebration new
Last year's cavalcade has been reimagined with additional floats and characters. Clarabelle Cow takes the lead in this celebration of the harvest season.

Information from the Flemish Halloween press release:

QuoteDonald and Daisy will go on an expedition through the wonders of fall in a world made of straw and pumpkins and are accompanied by their nephews Huey, Dewey, and Louie and Uncle Scrooge.
Mickey and Minnie will bring honor to the harvest season from a big cornucopia, filled with colorful fall leafs, fruits and pumpkins. Clarice, Chip and Dale will also be part of that unit.

Live entertainment
Lots of live streetmosphere bands will take place as well, which include The Main Street Halloween Boys, Disney's Octoween Brass Band, The Thunder Mesa Band, The Riverboat Halloween Band and many more.

Disney's Halloween Party
The Disney's Halloween Party on 31 October will be the only hard ticket event this year.

Mickey's Halloween Treat in the Street, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and the Terrorific Night at Walt Disney Studios Park are not returning.

Kristof

As a reminder, here are some photos from last year's Halloween Festival.

More at Photos Magiques

nathalie

My Halloween tickets are booked this morning  *yay* !

Would be great if they let the nephews do some meets aswell, instead of just having them on the parade.

Aurora1

Quote from: "nathalie"Would be great if they let the nephews do some meets aswell, instead of just having them on the parade.
Yes I was hoping fot that too! I never saw them!
Is Minnies "Costumes Couture" where Winnie Puuh used to be?

DLRP Roundup!

Any idea what will be on the 31st hard ticket event?
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

CinderellaSparkle

Oh yay!!! That makes me really excited for our trip now... Not long to go!!! :D

ed-uk

It doesn't say anything about Disney Dreams, is that on over the Halloween Festival ?
Ed & David

captain rocket

Yes it is, they confirmed not so long ago that Dreams was daily until, I think, September next year. They have also announced a special version of Dreams for Christmas!

ed-uk

Thanks. because originally i read that Dreams was not going to be performed nightly after the end of the 20th in September, so i wasn't sure. I was hoping they might announce a special version for Halloween, maybe they have and I've missed it.
Ed & David

nathalie

Wasn't a special version last year eather, only special thing was that you got to see it twice in 1 evening if you had a Halloween ticket.

orangarnold

Last year's Halloween night was amazing, I just wish I didn't spend two hours of it in the queue to meet Jack and Sally!

I'm going on the 11th this year so at least I see the decorations!

CinderellaSparkle

Quote from: "captain rocket"Yes it is, they confirmed not so long ago that Dreams was daily until, I think, September next year.

It's ending September this year isn't it? I'm pretty sure it is.. Cos i was gutted i was gonna miss out on seeing it.

Mitchell

Nope it's been extended, will be a winter version from November 10th
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

CinderellaSparkle

Quote from: "Mitchell"Nope it's been extended, will be a winter version from November 10th

Ahh i knew that but technically it's a different show ;) And i'm still gonna miss out on seeing it because we're leaving on the 2nd Nov. FML.

Hat

What is the best way of booking tickets from the UK for the 31 Oct event?