Disney's Halloween Festival 2013

Started by Kristof, August 05, 2013, 08:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangarnold

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on September 25, 2013, 02:41:30 PM
Quote from: orangarnold on September 24, 2013, 05:40:55 PM
Last year there was big thunder mountain, phantom manor, star tours space Moutan, buzz. Il dig out the leaflet for you

That would be great, thanks Orangarnold!

Give me a few days as I have a feeling I have put it in that cupboard we all have

PrincessA

Quote from: orangarnold on September 25, 2013, 01:47:03 AM
Quote from: PrincessA on September 25, 2013, 01:09:06 AM
I can't wait to be in the park at midnight! I bet it'll be fairly empty and I can go on big thunder about 50 times!

Sorry to tell you it was still pretty full by the time I left at 1am and the queues were just as full as during the day

Ah well, I'm sure being in the park at night will make up for it; it just sounds so exciting!

orangarnold

Its genuinely amazing, you know that feeling you get in the park when its dark that makes you feel like you shouldn't be there? And you feel like you're sneaking around? Well imagine that then a stilt walker comes past, or you turn and theres a big disco complete with bar and dancefloor

filipv

littlemermaid83

Quote from: Kristof on August 05, 2013, 08:39:39 AM

Mickey's Halloween Celebration new
Last year's cavalcade has been reimagined with additional floats and characters. Clarabelle Cow takes the lead in this celebration of the harvest

There was no Cavalcade last year at Halloween. This is brand new this year.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

BoristheSpider

Looks brill, I love the ghosts & that Stitch pumpkin is too cute!

marc

Going for the first time with halloween to DLP, on october the 26 en 27.
I have never seene the decorations, but on the foto's they are beautiful.

orangarnold

Just to let you all know I haven't forgotten, I've had some bad news so trying to deal with that before I go away to Disney next week before looking for the leaflet. I will get it up ASAP

Mitchell

The cavalcade is on YouTube, it's brilliant!
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

DLRP Roundup!

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Japperboy

I didn't find anything about the Halloween cavalcade! Where can i find a link?
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney

DLP1204

All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney -

ed-uk

I like the Halloween Cavalcade the floats are beautiful, it looks and sounds more like a Harvest Festival Cavalcade to me though.  I gather that the floats are made from the old Fantillusion parade. But it looks good and hopefully Disney can add another float to it next year. Looking forward to the Christmas Cavalcade now. 
Ed & David

orangarnold

I think the Halloween elements are very European over American, it's nice to see it embraced.