Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Anyone Available to sponsor us for annual passes 27th July we were going to order so we received in post but think we're best getting them on the day there are 5 of us  :) these will be our first annual passes

NCC1701Q

Yes, you can upgrade. You pay the difference in price but the validityperiod stays the same. Can be done at the BPA.

NCC1701Q

If you all live on the same address with the same surname you get the fifth AP for free, that's 20% off.

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on April 29, 2018, 11:16:05 PM
Anyone Available to sponsor us for annual passes 27th July we were going to order so we received in post but think we're best getting them on the day there are 5 of us  :) these will be our first annual passes

Subvato

Hi - I have a couple of Q's to be glad of any assistance anyone can offer, theres 174 pages to this topic so couldnt go through and reach each page lol.

Does anyone know where the VIP entrances are for annual pass holders, I have seen photos of the gates but no idea where to find them?

If i want to reserve space to watch parade and illuminations i know you can get a ticket at city hall as i did that last time as a 1 off, do you know if you could go once and get the passes for a 7 day trip of if you have to go back every day.

I know you can ring number to book but i am not sure if the infinity line  is in English as it appears as a french number, I am not a fan of making phone calls but i can if it is relatively painless from others' experience.

Is it bad to get a ticket for each day I want to go there, might not want to do it all for parade but prob would for fireworks for sure, when i was in the area for illuminations in march it was pretty empty so was nice.

Thanks

NCC1701Q

- the entrances are at the very left side at the Disneyland park and the very right side at the Studios.
- you have to go there everyday or do it online and get the ticket from the ticketmachines at the entrance
- the CM on the phone also speaks english
- the Infinity gives you the right to use the tickets everyday so why not?

StarGirl

Hi Everyone, we're planning on sponsoring two friends for annual passes next week and I just wanted to check that this still gives them a 10% discount? Do we need anything other than our annual passes to do this? Many thanks in advance!

NCC1701Q

Hello StarGirl,

you need to:
- be there in person;
- bring your AP and a passport or drivers license.

Your friends should not have had an AP during the last 2,5 years.

StarGirl

Quote from: NCC1701Q on May 26, 2018, 09:03:43 AM
Hello StarGirl,

you need to:
- be there in person;
- bring your AP and a passport or drivers license.

Your friends should not have had an AP during the last 2,5 years.

Perfect, thank you!

Fixiepixie

Hi all,
My family is looking to get magic plus passes early next year (We had dreams passes previously but they have lapsed and we didn't renew due to illness and we won't be going for the rest of this year)
My question is - if I ring and order my passes then call and book room only (You don't have to have the card number on you at the time of booking).when we arrive we won't have the passes, until we collect them in the park. How does that work at check-in? Will we have to go the park first? And leave baggage and suitcases in the luggage room or will they wait till we've collected our passes ?
I think it'll be a lot of hassle dragging cases and kids to the park to get the passes and then to the hotel
Thanks

NCC1701Q

In theory all perks that come with the AP's can only be enjoyed when you have the actual, physical AP to show.
But when you check in at the hotel before your room is ready, you can always leave your luggage there, regardless of how you enter the parks. The luggageroom comes with the booking, not the tickets, doesn't it?

Fixiepixie

But it's booked at room only with an ap discount? And technically I don't have them yet, although I was thinking this morning I'll have paid for the APs and have the confirmation letter. I suppose that might be enough.
I remember them checking the APs at check-in to confirm the discounted room rate last time.

NCC1701Q

I guess I misread your first question, I thought you were wondering if the luggage storage would be available.
Now I understand you mean you might not be able to check in without the definitive AP and therefor might not be able to use the luggage storage.

I get that you say "I have paid for the AP" but since you have 6 months time to get the actual AP which will then be valid for a year, I guess it's up to the kindness of the CM at the hotel if you can leave your luggage there to go to the park and get your AP.

claire2281

Quote from: Fixiepixie on May 27, 2018, 06:09:14 PM
Hi all,
My family is looking to get magic plus passes early next year (We had dreams passes previously but they have lapsed and we didn't renew due to illness and we won't be going for the rest of this year)
My question is - if I ring and order my passes then call and book room only (You don't have to have the card number on you at the time of booking).when we arrive we won't have the passes, until we collect them in the park. How does that work at check-in? Will we have to go the park first? And leave baggage and suitcases in the luggage room or will they wait till we've collected our passes ?
I think it'll be a lot of hassle dragging cases and kids to the park to get the passes and then to the hotel
Thanks

Do you want to do over the phone for pay monthly? Because if you order by postal form they send the APs to you although I do believe that you can only pay the full price outright.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

Fixiepixie

Last time I paid in full and validated it when I got there but our first trip that time was off-site so the annual pass wasn't an issue at check-in.
I've had great experience with Disney in the past so I'd be surprised if it was an issue but I wanted to see if anyone had any experience with this before.
Thanks so much for your replies x

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Fixiepixie on May 27, 2018, 06:09:14 PM
Hi all,
Thanks

We've booked Magic plus passes over the phone and received temporary passes so I assume you could show this upon arriving at your hotel