Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pasha3

hi I haven't had an annual pass in 3 years I believe and was wondering if you can pay monthly but do you set this up in person? thanks

irishbhoy1888

Quote from: pasha3 on June 20, 2018, 04:58:37 PM
hi I haven't had an annual pass in 3 years I believe and was wondering if you can pay monthly but do you set this up in person? thanks
Yes you can pay monthly, it is possible to do this from home but much less complicated if you do it at the resort.

davejh

Hi all,

Just registered here an looking for advice on the Infinty Annual Pass please.

We are off to Disneyland Paris on 11th August. We have it all booked etc. We also have dates over Christmas booked and April next year. We went last year for 3 days so know what to expect etc.

We were hoping to pay for the annual passes outright. Sadly my Mum passed away a couple of months ago and we thought everything would be finalised by now but it hasn't and I don't expect it to over the next few weeks. So, we are going to have to pay for the passes via direct debit. I know about the 55 euro's upfront and I know they need the IBAN number etc which we have. I will have our passports on us. Do we need to take anything else? Do I need my bank statement? Has anyone run into any problems doing direct debit annual pass on the day?

I just don't want to get all that way and be told we can't do it for whatever reason, just trying to cover ourselves.

Thanks in advance for any help or info.

Dave.

irishbhoy1888

Quote from: davejh on July 18, 2018, 08:04:16 AM
Hi all,

Just registered here an looking for advice on the Infinty Annual Pass please.

We are off to Disneyland Paris on 11th August. We have it all booked etc. We also have dates over Christmas booked and April next year. We went last year for 3 days so know what to expect etc.

We were hoping to pay for the annual passes outright. Sadly my Mum passed away a couple of months ago and we thought everything would be finalised by now but it hasn't and I don't expect it to over the next few weeks. So, we are going to have to pay for the passes via direct debit. I know about the 55 euro's upfront and I know they need the IBAN number etc which we have. I will have our passports on us. Do we need to take anything else? Do I need my bank statement? Has anyone run into any problems doing direct debit annual pass on the day?

I just don't want to get all that way and be told we can't do it for whatever reason, just trying to cover ourselves.

Thanks in advance for any help or info.

Dave.

Hi Dave.
All they look for at the office is proof of Address, iban & sort codes, passports for each new holder and i think i got back statements but i was able to print them from the machines they have in the passport office.

davejh

Hi, thanks for the reply. So just for the proof of address, would a recent bank statement and my driving licence be okay do you think?

bensmum

Passport and bank statement. There is a sponsorship thread on here which would save you 10% on each pass, unless you are a large family who already get discount.

kim

i am thinking of buying 6 annual passes and get 20% off my son is also an annual pass holder can he get extra 10% off and can we buy them at gate if so does he have to be with us or can we have a form filled ready to go also arriving in paris evening time can i get passes till park closes or do they stop at certain time want to use early hours the following morning would really appreciate feedback kim

davejh

Quote from: bensmum on July 22, 2018, 12:02:14 AM
Passport and bank statement. There is a sponsorship thread on here which would save you 10% on each pass, unless you are a large family who already get discount.

Thanks for the reply. There are 5 of us (2 Adults & 3 Children) so we would get 20% off, am I right in thinking that even with paying direct debit we still get that 20% off or does it only apply if you are paying outright?

Tinker82

Quote from: kim on July 23, 2018, 02:54:05 PM
i am thinking of buying 6 annual passes and get 20% off my son is also an annual pass holder can he get extra 10% off and can we buy them at gate if so does he have to be with us or can we have a form filled ready to go also arriving in paris evening time can i get passes till park closes or do they stop at certain time want to use early hours the following morning would really appreciate feedback kim

You can only get one discount so if all 6 of you live at the same address the 20% large family discount is best. If you live at different addresses you would need 2 people to sponsor you (maximum of 3 Sponsorships per pass) to save 10% but the people sponsoring you must be with you.
You can buy activayed passes at Gate 12 outside the studios during park hours or at the main park the AP office is usually open til 5 on weekdays & 8 on weekends

Tinker82

Quote from: davejh on July 24, 2018, 01:41:31 AM
Quote from: bensmum on July 22, 2018, 12:02:14 AM

Thanks for the reply. There are 5 of us (2 Adults & 3 Children) so we would get 20% off, am I right in thinking that even with paying direct debit we still get that 20% off or does it only apply if you are paying outright?

You get the discount however you pay as long as you all live at the same address :)

Mcflurrys2015

Hi I have the  magic plus annual pass, my partners has ran out and were not renewing it so Ill be buying his tickets on the day. I heard that he can still access EMH with me is this true ?
Hotel New york July 2009
Santa fe Aug 2009
Seqoia Lodge  August 2015
Day trip July 2016
Off site - Kyriad nov 2016
Off site explores Feb 2017
Walt Disney World Caribbean beach booked Aug- 2019

JodieG91

Hi.

Does anybody know if you can cancel your annual pass at any time? We have made payments this far as we were intending on visiting again within a year but due to a change of circumstances, we're not able to. Do we have to continue to pay each month? Or can we cancel our pass and cancel our direct debit?

Thanks

NCC1701Q

I'm afraid I do not know but since it is a contract I think you cannot just cancel it.
That would mean you can get all the benefits of an Infinity-pass for a month (say August or Christmas-period) and then just cancel it, having only paid a small amount. I think that is impossible.

trsarg

Hi guys,

Apologies if this is another duplicate question.

I have an annual pass, and received a renewal email yesterday. In it, was a link enabling me to renew online, and get an additional 4 months.

I went through the process, but was wanting to use the monthly payment option which was available, however when I got close to the end, there was something about needing a 'french domicile account' - is this the case? I thought the monthly payment option was ok if you had your IBAN details etc. I won't be able to visit before my pass expires to be able to do it in person :(

Also, I get some annual pass emails in english, and some in french. Is this usual? For example, my renewal one was in french. Luckily I could use Google Chrome's translate!

Many many thanks in advance for your help again.

NCC1701Q

As long as you have IBAN details, you are fine.
However, the process is somewhat confusing. After you finish the online part, you have 10 days to send the paper part to France.
In our situation we first got the actual passes sent to our address with a note saying that they would only be validated once we received an email that the montly-payment-setup had been completed. So it's not like they finish and check all the paperwork and THEN send out the passes.

French and English emails alternate, it seems. Sometimes you get the same information in both languages :)