Disney Magical Moments Festival (From April 2011)

Started by Kristof, September 01, 2010, 09:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuvok

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I like the video on the homepage very cute!

I've filled 2 pages full of Magical Moments on there page lol, Just waiting for all the things I submitted to be accepted. Wonder what prizes you can win.

My words exactly! That's the video they should use for the tv add. Love it!
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

dagobert

That's really a good video and a lot better than the TV spots from previous years. Did DLRP hire an advertising agency or was it produce by WDW since this campaign features both resorts?

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I've filled 2 pages full of Magical Moments on there page lol, Just waiting for all the things I submitted to be accepted. Wonder what prizes you can win.
I've just put a couple of our photos on too (have got some bloomin mistakes on it though but dont want to change it now!) Saw yours of Kyra, they are so cute!
Are you going again this year? xx
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

alternativerock123

Just saw the Magic Moments ad on the Sneak Previews on the new Bambi Diamond Edition DVD   :thumbs:
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

davewasbaloo

Cute
since 2001 (many before that)

dlrpkris

Yay, the actual pages have been launched. http://magical-moments.disneylandparis.co.uk

I do like the modified logo on the tab at the top. It's a lot less plain than the one used in the trailer etc. I do hope they continue with this one! The trailer has been changed a little and the colours/sleek text/flashy pictures are so much better than our usual. Just compare the design to the top of the page (the traditional website format). Loads better. Love it DLP :)
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

ulak

Nice music!! But i hate this strangers people and his kids... :(
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Festival Disney

The adverts are great! Can't wait to see them on telly, much better than that one on the previous page!
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

littlemermaid83

Have been seeing the adverts all Morning on Nick Jnr and must say that they are so much better than the teaser trailer.

Really cute.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

davewasbaloo

However, I don't ever think we will see DLP treated as a place for all anymore. It is all about the kids, and I think that is a shame.
since 2001 (many before that)

dagobert

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"However, I don't ever think we will see DLP treated as a place for all anymore. It is all about the kids, and I think that is a shame.

Unfortunately that's so true. There are so many adults without kids who go to Disney and they have a lot more money to spend than families. Usually both are working which means double income and so they can afford more expensive hotels, rstaurant and maybe they also buy more merchandise. If Disney continues that way, DLRP will lose some money, because grown ups stop going there.

What also annoys me at DLRP that there are parents who look at you, because you are going to ride Dumbo. Some of them also think that their kids deserve it more to meet Mickey Mouse than we do. I don't have a problem to let kids go first r let them stand in front of me while watching the parade, but I hate parents who use their children as an excuse for getting a better spot. I have never experienced that at WDW. And I blame Disney a bit for that behaviour, just because they advertise the parks towards children.

tinkswishes

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I like the video on the homepage very cute!

I've filled 2 pages full of Magical Moments on there page lol, Just waiting for all the things I submitted to be accepted. Wonder what prizes you can win.

Where is the competition?

peter

i saw the brochure yesterday, why are their bits where dlp seems to be on a pier? could we be seeing a hint at the third park? paris disneysea??????

dagobert

Quote from: "peter"i saw the brochure yesterday, why are their bits where dlp seems to be on a pier? could we be seeing a hint at the third park? paris disneysea??????

I'm sure that is not a hint on Paris DisneySea. It's just another example how bad DLRP's brochures are. Tokyo DisneySea is the most expensive themepark ever created and no Disney resort wholly or partly owned by TWDC will ever buils such a great themepark. I'm also sure that this park will never get cloned to another resort.

I also got my brochure today and as I've already mentioned, it looks as bad as the issues for the last 8 years. I do understand why DLRP doesn't put a higher effort into the brochures. Nearly everyone gets the infrmations in the internet. I've never booked a trip to DLRP at a travel agency or because of the brochure.

Owain

Quote from: "dagobert"
Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Unfortunately that's so true. There are so many adults without kids who go to Disney and they have a lot more money to spend than families. Usually both are working which means double income and so they can afford more expensive hotels, rstaurant and maybe they also buy more merchandise. If Disney continues that way, DLRP will lose some money, because grown ups stop going there.

I agree i think they couldve incorporated some videos of adults, i mean wouldnt we all be as excited as those children if we were given a suprise disney trip !

I think its a great advert but add more than just the 4-10 age group DLP, theres alot more people who visit you park that arnt children.

I like these ones;

[youtube:1q2lgdvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b95oyhSd5ls&feature=related[/youtube:1q2lgdvs]

[youtube:1q2lgdvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA93vBjD4EU&feature=related[/youtube:1q2lgdvs]