Times — park hours, schedules and showtimes

Started by Anthony, June 04, 2006, 06:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonathan

Yes they will start closing earlier. Disney Village restaurants are open until midnight though generally.

never2old

Quote from: "disneydreamer_x"Hello,
I am going to DIsneyland in December when the park shuts at 7pm on most days, so when will the restaurants be closing in the parks - will they really close this early, i know the restaurants in the village stay open  later than the parks - how much later? Thanks this is our first trip during the winter so not very sure. Thanks :)

Restaurants in the park, if they're open late, will usually accept people up to 1 hour before park closure.

No problem in the Disney Village and hotels though, they're open until much later, until at least 10 or 11.

disneydreamer_x

So will Walt's close about 6 if the park shuts at 7. Or will it close earlier for dreams?

mnewcourt

Dear members,

I am trying to plan our restaurant reservations for the first weekend of January. Now I am wondering what time the parade will be. Will I be safe with reservations for around 19:00 hours or will the parade be on then?

Thank you for the help. :)

Aurora1

In the winter months the parade tends to be earlier, beetween 4 and 5pm. So it can be done at daylight. (mostly ;) ). So you should be fine with your reservation.
Have  great trip!!

mnewcourt

Thank you Aurora1 I will make the reservations for that time and dates.

haribosmum

so the February calendar is now available.  We're going half term and pleased to see the only rides shut will be Captain EO and Indiana Jones.  Open till 10pm the Sunday then 8pm the rest of the days we're there. 

100 days to go :-)
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

cyrilthemilkman

I have a quick question hopefully.  I've booked Cafe Mickey so we should finish eating about 30 mins before Dreams starts, presumably they will still allow us into the park at this point?

haribosmum

As far as I know they still let you back in the park right up till the advertised closing time.  A lot of people return for Dreams.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Livvipivvi

Hiya all,

We are going on our first visit to dlp May 25th-29th and I'm trying to work out what times I should make evening meal reservations for.  I'm trying to book tables for times between the afternoon parade and the closing show.

Was thinking that about 6.45-7pm would be best, but will that be too early?  What time is the parade usually on during May? Does anyone know how long the parade is on for? What time does the park usually close at the end of May?

Sorry for all the questions. Us newbies can have so many questions lol.

TIA :) xx

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

amanda08

Hi Livvipivvi
Last year the park was closing at either 10.30pm or 11pm by the middle end of may so this year will be the same (it needs to be dark for them to be able to show dreams). The parade should be on at 7.pm and lasts about 15 or 20 mins. If you watch from near the exit to the park you can make a quick getaway if you are planning on eating in the Village. Between the parade and Dreams is a mega busy time to eat so definatley book in advance

Have a great trip!
:)

Livvipivvi

Quote from: amanda08 on February 03, 2014, 09:43:37 PM
Hi Livvipivvi
Last year the park was closing at either 10.30pm or 11pm by the middle end of may so this year will be the same (it needs to be dark for them to be able to show dreams). The parade should be on at 7.pm and lasts about 15 or 20 mins. If you watch from near the exit to the park you can make a quick getaway if you are planning on eating in the Village. Between the parade and Dreams is a mega busy time to eat so definatley book in advance

Have a great trip!
:)

Thats fab  :) .  Thank you for your help Amanda.  We are sure that we want to eat in Cafe Mickeys and Inventions for 2 of our evening meals and I've got Buffalo Bill tickets for 1 night. Its just our 4th night to decide on now  :) . We want either Walt's or somewhere buffet type because of our fussy 6 year old and somewhere where we get good value for our half board plus meal vouchers. Hmmm decisions, decisions  ::) .  Its such a juggle to fit eating in with all the fab things we want to do lol.

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

stylian

ok, i will visit and stay in Disney Paris on 24 June 2014 for 3 nights, 4 days (Tuesday to Friday). I want to know as i plan also my restaurant dinner reservations, which evenings and what time the Disney dreams will take place. also there were other shows taking place in Videopolis theatre, chapparal theatre and Le Theatre du chateau. will there be any shows on these theatres at the period of my visit? thanks u.

Mileto

Hi, friends!

Need you help/advise. We are visiting between 22-25.09.2014 (weekdays) and park closes at 20.30 (beginning of Dreams)

How do you think - at what time will the afternoon parade begin - 17, 17,30 or .....?
Now this week it starts at 17.30.

I want to book our dinner in advance. Thank you!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

SUTHEL3

Hey, when I went beginning of october last year the parade was at 5:30 everyday :) I would book dinner for 630ish just to be sure :) x