Times — park hours, schedules and showtimes

Started by Anthony, June 04, 2006, 06:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hannah'smum

Thanks for the quick response. Might head back to the hotel after the parade and then head back out, mind you my daughter will probably fall asleep in the hotel and we won't be able to budge her!

DisneyDancer92

Does anybody have an idea when Disneyland Park closes in late August (the last week to be exact) :)?

" No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing..
The dream that you wish will come true"

sew109

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Ela"Fantasy passes also have extra magic hours starting from April. I was surprised to find it out, as I was sure that only Dream pass holders were allowed EMH. But we have used them twice with our Fantasy passes and it was mentioned also at the Annual Pass Office in Discoveryland.

yes, this changed for all fantasy pass holders with effect from 16th April  :) .

Hi I woudl be grateful if some kind soul woudl be able to help me, we bought annual fantasy passes in Sept 2011 and from the annual pass website (http://www.disneylandparis.fr/pa) it suggests that Fanasty Pass 20 year anniversery are entitled to access the parks in the magical hours so I am not sure if this means that we can take advantage of this or not. If we can this will make a difference to where we stay as I think that the Disney hotels have now gone beyound our price bracket, if we can take advantage of this we will stay at Dream Castle o similar as they are close to the park and the early start is easier if we are not we will get a budegt hotel further away.

be very graetful for the help

Elaine

Quote from: "sew109"
Quote from: "Ela"Fantasy passes also have extra magic hours starting from April. I was surprised to find it out, as I was sure that only Dream pass holders were allowed EMH. But we have used them twice with our Fantasy passes and it was mentioned also at the Annual Pass Office in Discoveryland.

yes, this changed for all fantasy pass holders with effect from 16th April  :) .

Hi I woudl be grateful if some kind soul woudl be able to help me, we bought annual fantasy passes in Sept 2011 and from the annual pass website (http://www.disneylandparis.fr/pa) it suggests that Fanasty Pass 20 year anniversery are entitled to access the parks in the magical hours so I am not sure if this means that we can take advantage of this or not. If we can this will make a difference to where we stay as I think that the Disney hotels have now gone beyound our price bracket, if we can take advantage of this we will stay at Dream Castle o similar as they are close to the park and the early start is easier if we are not we will get a budegt hotel further away.

be very graetful for the help

yes, your fantasy pass allows you EMH now. I'm in the same situation, bought our fantasy passes in November last year. As of 16th April, anyone with a current fantasy pass, no matter when you bought it, gets EMH, even if staying offsite   :thumbs: :thumbs:

sew109

Thanks so much booked now Magic Circus

ford prefect

Hi,  does anyone know the timings for English performances of Playhouse Disney Live and Stitch Live please and thank you!
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Elaine

Quote from: "ford prefect"Hi,  does anyone know the timings for English performances of Playhouse Disney Live and Stitch Live please and thank you!

it changes every day, best thing to do is look on the information board near Hollywood Boulevard (ahead and just to your left as you come out of the Studio One building). This board shows the times and languages of all the Studio shows.

ford prefect

Thanks Elaine!

I should have phrased my question better!  Does anyone know what they are at the moment please?  I know I will be able to get the information in the parks but it would be helpful to have an idea now!

Only 2 weeks until visit number 30!
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

miss disney fan

hi all, does anyone have any ideas what time the parks are open to during february half term (going 18 - 22), thanks  :D

Elaine

Quote from: "miss disney fan"hi all, does anyone have any ideas what time the parks are open to during february half term (going 18 - 22), thanks  :D

no-one knows yet - but these are February 2012s park hours -

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/calendar/month ... s/2012/02/

Pluto2011Pluto

Surely it too early to know when the park is open and when it closed on March 21 to March 25 2013.

But I bet it similar to the opening and closing hours of March 2012.

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/calendar/month ... s/2012/03/

Elaine

Quote from: "Pluto2011Pluto"Surely it too early to know when the park is open and when it closed on March 21 to March 25 2013.

But I bet it similar to the opening and closing hours of March 2012.

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/calendar/month ... s/2012/03/

it might be different in March 2013 because they weren't showing Dreams in March 2012. Dreams is usually shows in full dark, so it will depend what time the sun sets in March when the main park will close in March 2013.

miss disney fan

Quote from: "miss disney fan"hi all, does anyone have any ideas what time the parks are open to during february half term (going 18 - 22), thanks  :D

no-one knows yet - but these are February 2012s park hours -

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/calendar/month ... s/2012/02/

Thanks for the link, looking at pervious years they same very consistent, just hoping the follow suit  [-o<

disneydreamer_x

Hello,
I am going to DIsneyland in December when the park shuts at 7pm on most days, so when will the restaurants be closing in the parks - will they really close this early, i know the restaurants in the village stay open  later than the parks - how much later? Thanks this is our first trip during the winter so not very sure. Thanks :)

disneydreamer_x

Hello,
I am going to DIsneyland in December when the park shuts at 7pm on most days, so when will the restaurants be closing in the parks - will they really close this early, i know the restaurants in the village stay open  later than the parks - how much later? Thanks this is our first trip during the winter so not very sure. Thanks :)