Times — park hours, schedules and showtimes

Started by Anthony, June 04, 2006, 06:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thetills

Does anyone know what time the parade will be the last week in August, trying to plan what time and where to eat

Vicky7260

Does anyone have an idea what time the parade & dreams will be at the end of November?

Thanks

stifle

@Vicky: Dreams will, as always, be at park closing time. 19:00 weekdays, 22:00 Saturday, 21:00 Sunday.

The parade time hasn't been announced yet; my guess would be 16:00.

Littlemissminie1234

Hi

We are looking at booking to go to DLP for May half term (30th May - 3rd June) I have seen that Swing into Spring finishes on 29th May but Frozen Summer doesn't start until 4th June. Just wondered if anyone knows what happens between seasons? We went in April last year and we all loved the parades and performances throughout the day. I presume there will still be meet and greet with the characters and the main Disney Dreams show and Disney Magic on Parade? But any ideas on the rest?
Thanks for any help!!

fly_with_me_dumbo

hey, hope this is the right thread, i clicked on the program yesterday and it was dated 8.01-15.01 now ive gone back on it and its the old christmas one, any ideas why theyve taken it off?

stifle

I get the current one when I look. Try clearing your browser cache or using a different computer.

norhel

I just checked, and it may seem that not every version of the website is updated with the new program.
This link should be updated:
https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-dlp-assets/prod/en-gb/system/images/show-and-parades.pdf
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

dlpowl

Does anybody know where we can access the show times and parade times for the Summer (Frozen Summer Sun)?  And will parade and show times stay the same until the Summer season ends in September? 

norhel

4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

dlpowl

Thank you.

By the look of the dates, it would seem they bring a new one out every week?

stifle

mary

Does anyone know what time the parks close week commencing 29th August 2016.  I have looked every day since middle of June but nothing has been updated yet.  Thanks

Zee79

Shirley

Hi we are going the 29th of Oct to the 2nd of Nov. I was just wondering if anyonr who has been at this time in previous years might have an idea of park closing times
Thanks  :)

Polly15

EXTRA MAGIC HOURS - worth the extra money?   ::)

Hi, we are a family of six booked for next summer and at the minute I am pricing APs as they work out the cheaper option for our bunch.
After including the 20% discount for large family and then working in the 20% off Buffalo Bills with the Fantasy pass, the Classic passes are still working out around £125 cheaper. According to the french website there are no block out days in July next year, so it looks like the only advantage of the Fantasy pass will be the extra magic hours.

What do you get with extra magic hours  --  Is it really worth a price difference of £125?