PanoraMagique - webcam, new balloon

Started by ICHAPMAN, September 07, 2009, 02:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CafeFantasia

It LOOKS like the same design of balloon (red and yellow stripes). But is it?

RnRCj

They're inflating the new balloon right now if anyone wants to watch: //http://www.panoramagique.com/webcam/

JelleP

Looks (still) like the same balloon, but you never know... (Please let it be [-o< )
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Willow

So far there is a small difference. The stars on the new balloon are black instead of white.

The colours seem a bit toned down too, but that could be due to the webcam.

Old:

New (so far):

Anthony

Looking great! Good to see the original strong colours back after "PanoraMagique Mark I" got so faded.

It is illuminated already? Hard to tell.

Willow

As you can now see, the balloon is basically the same as before but with much brighter colours. It really does show how much the old balloon faded.

never2old

The colour scheme is slightly different though, isn't it?

For instance, the ballon drawings on the sides are now yellow (don't think it's the light), they were orange-red before!

Spot the difference... the old balloon:

So I guess I'm not the only one checking the (slow) progress in their webcam!

never2old

Little montage of the progress tonight

EDIT: Updated picture!

Anthony

Quote from: "never2old"So I guess I'm not the only one checking the (slow) progress in their webcam!
Yep, refreshing it every 10 minutes or so!

Noticed the yellow design change too. The new balloon also seems to be missing a small white stripe the old one had just below the first dark blue section. It now appears to go straight from navy blue to light blue.

Willow

Houston, we have liftoff.

JelleP

It looks wonderful!
Great to see the balloon is back now :D
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

RnRCj

Looks like it's pretty much done!

luke85

Looking good, brand spanking new! I've never experienced PanoraMagique, I might have to investigate it when I visit in June.

Who here's been for a ride? Roughly how high do you go? I don't mind heights as long as I feel secure... haha!

never2old

It's looking absolutely gorgeous this morning!!

I have to admit, after totally falling for DLRP Today's "Panoramagique with Mickey and Friends" last week (for some very long moments, until I realised it was April 1st), I'm so delighted to see the balloon looking this good  :D

Quote from: "luke85"Looking good, brand spanking new! I've never experienced PanoraMagique, I might have to investigate it when I visit in June.

Who here's been for a ride? Roughly how high do you go? I don't mind heights as long as I feel secure... haha!

It goes up to 100 metres. Great views from up there:

And (for me at least) it feels very secure, it's very smooth, plus there is that net

I can't wait to go on it again, on my last few visits it was usually closed because of the weather...

dagobert

I have never experienced Panoramagique, but I think it is a great attraction at DLRP. The new balloon looks beautiful, although there is no big difference to the old one, but it looks so much better than the one in at Downtown Disney in Florida.

Do you know if the balloon in Florida is produced and operated by the same company like at DLRP?