PanoraMagique - webcam, new balloon

Started by ICHAPMAN, September 07, 2009, 02:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Workers were busy on the what I assume will be the new balloon.  Don't know if this has been reported on here, but people on DCP say a brand new balloon will be added which will be lit up from the inside...

CafeFantasia

It would be cool if the balloon got some kind of LED lighting package, so that it twinkles like a swirling ball of pixie dust in the night sky.

JelleP

^ Let's hope for something like that (it would be amazing!), but I think they will just put on a NGF-logo just like the '15'-logo a few years ago. ;)
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

_Natalie_x

oooh i love this ipod app!  always keep check on the beautiful balloon ;) god some lovely pics ! :D and of the eiffel tower lol i wish theyd do some of other places in disney park !
how do i attatch a pic to this post?? xxx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

CafeFantasia

Here's a live picture of the balloon, actually within this thread. Refresh the page if you don't believe me :-)

dlrpkris

It had definately faded over the years and I guess safety measures required it to be replaced? I'm sure they're not just creating a new balloon because they'd like an alternative design. Some funky lighting would be great. That end of Disney Village and the lake could look amazing at night. Does it really generative a lot of money then? I always considered it as a great idea but not massively popular...
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

Willow

I hope its not like the characters in flight baloon (wdw) its so boring and underinteresting.

Will there be a new design? It should be magical and maybe not have any characters.

The Paris version looks so much more appealing than WDW's.

Anthony

Since the balloon is incorporated into bits of the booth (not to mention the logo, tickets, leaflets, etc) I doubt it'll change. Hopefully just a bright new one, same lovely design.

I can't imagine the resort without PanoraMagique now...

ford prefect

One of my favourite views is of the balloon refelected in the water at night with the lights of Disney Village behind it!
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

dagobert

Quote from: "ford prefect"One of my favourite views is of the balloon refelected in the water at night with the lights of Disney Village behind it!

One of mine as well. I tried to make a photo, but without a tripod it was impossible.

CentralPlazaPerson

Today (3rd April) there was still no balloon to be seen and green fences were still up.

pink_danio

i was so dissapointed by this. We really wanted to do this while on our stay :(

CentralPlazaPerson

Most of us now know that PanoraMagique has been deflated and users a now commenting on it on the "Panoramagique webcam" topic. I made a topic so we could discuss this news in it's own topic and not a topic about the webcam.

CentralPlazaPerson

This photo was taken by me yesterday.

Anthony

Looks like the new balloon might have arrived: