PanoraMagique - webcam, new balloon

Started by ICHAPMAN, September 07, 2009, 02:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

The balloon is really beautiful when it is lit up. Is the balloon in Florida also lit up?

coruscantpt

no don't think so. been there at night and it was not lit
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

tubbsy

Being a bit vague here as its been a while. Where will you have to stand to see Tink? (Thats if the raid doesnt get her!) I'm thinking stand facing NPB. If so, in my little opinion I think it would've looked great actually walking through Disney Village and seeing her. But thats just my thoughts.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

CafeFantasia

The whole balloon is free to rotate when it's in the air, so I believe Tinkerbell's position changes throughout the day.

tubbsy

Ah! Thanks Alan :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Martyn

I think it looks great. I dont get why there's all this negativity towards Tink :?

However, this would have been a PERFECT opportunity to give the Ballon an "Up" theme. I mean c'mon, thats like a perfect match?!?

CafeFantasia

An Up balloon? It could look a bit like this:

Anthony

However I'm fairly sure Aérophile can't do anything different with the shape of the balloon, so all they've got to work with is a sphere.

In 2005 it was reported they signed a 7-year contract with DLP. I presume that's been extended... anyone know?

Pete's Dragon

Its the same Balloon !! Its doesnt look one bit different. Why??   :?

tianasdream

Its frustratingly slow and you cant see it once its taken off but great to get a peice of dlp  :D

They should have more live webcams elsewhere there

ben mcqueen

Hi could someone please tell me how much roughly this costs to go up in?
In all my previous visits i've never even thought about taking a ride in it but next week i may just give it a try!  :)

Anthony

Quote from: "ben mcqueen"Hi could someone please tell me how much roughly this costs to go up in?
In all my previous visits i've never even thought about taking a ride in it but next week i may just give it a try!  :)
It's €12 for adults and €6 for children, with discount for Euro Disney Shareholders.

You can also save a Euro buying tickets online: http://www.panoramagique.com/fr/billetterie

Martyn

^ Also, McDonalds do a special meal for 12Euros. A standard adult meal, plus one ticket to ride Panoramagique. So basically you get a free meal :D

LilysDad

Excellent tip Martyn, thanks.

ben mcqueen

brilliant, thanks very much, im def gonna have to have a ride on this next week!  :thumbs: