It's Dance Time... in Discoveryland (MMP)

Started by Anthony, February 09, 2009, 12:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

I preferred the twilight version too, you can actually see the coloured lights for one thing. I got a video from above on the Space Mountain FP stairs to share sometime.

But... Has anyone else noted the songs they play after the show? I'm pretty sure when it began all we were cursed with was the horrible dance remix of the theme (with its WAY too heavy bass). Nope, now Discoveryland is filled with such delights as the bloody A*Teens for a good 5-10mins extra!!

Thanks, Entertainment dept! :wink:

Anthony

Almost forgot! It's November 8th. Today, the party really begins.

GOODBYE Dance Time! Good riddance!

Last performances will have been today. I wish the excellent cast the best of luck, they put so much into every show and saved it from being an actual disaster. Hopefully next time the park will give them something better to work with.

Anyone care to join me in a celebratory forum dance? :D/

king_spoon_ian

QuoteAnyone care to join me in a celebratory forum dance?

Don't mind if I do!

:D/ :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  

RnRCj

Oh my gosh, I am so sad. This was like.... my favourite show ever.

EVER.

Yeah.

MagicKenny

I actualy liked the show October 31st haha... maybe it was because me and my friend DID participate in the show... along with some kids ofcourse ;) haha
It can be a nice performance when more people participate. But we're still in Europe ;)
Oooh, and most adults do the YMCA part  =D>
It's not that I adore this show, but I think it wasn't that bad... only they could have thought better about the lights around the "stage"  :!:
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

Annet

I agree, we quite enjoyed ourselves during the show.
After all bad reviews here I didn't expect that.