The Tarzan Encounter cancelled this summer!

Started by Kristof, February 11, 2009, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Good news... Entertainment changed it plans to cancel Tarzan entirely.  It will be performed from July 4 - August 30...   :)  8)

WDI1992

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! this is probably the best news yet!  :D  
thank goodness for that decision!
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

pussinboots

Excellent news indeed!

The Butlin Boy

Phew! Good move DLRP, it's good to hear they've changed their minds :)

never2old

:D/  Though I don't think I'll be able to go to DLRP this summer... But at least it's not cancelled. Excellent news indeed. Hope it's back for a longer period next year!

Handy Andy

Not good enough as far as I'm concerned. You should be entitled to the same level of entertainment whenever you go.
Magical Wishes
Andy

casschr05

Quote from: "Handy Andy"Not good enough as far as I'm concerned. You should be entitled to the same level of entertainment whenever you go.

well at least it is back albeit on a limited run :D

Handy Andy

Quote from: "casschr05"
Quote from: "Handy Andy"Not good enough as far as I'm concerned. You should be entitled to the same level of entertainment whenever you go.

well at least it is back albeit on a limited run :D

I'm just cheesed off because we booked up to go back in September.
Magical Wishes
Andy

Agent Lex

By that theory, then, they should cancel Halloween (which will be happening in September, mind) and Christmas seasons. I'm going in March, should I be entitled even though I'm paying less?

Handy Andy

Quote from: "Agent Lex"
By that theory, then, they should cancel Halloween (which will be happening in September, mind) and Christmas seasons. I'm going in March, should I be entitled even though I'm paying less?

The cost of a ticket to the park is the same whenever you. It's the cost of the hotel that is less.
Magical Wishes
Andy

Willow

Its not economical to have a full entertainment schedule during off-season.
I understand guests pay the same money but the gate receipts will be less during the off-season so Disney's profits for the day will be dramatically lower.

I think the 2 months that Disney will be running Tarzan as sufficient.

Aaron

Rumour has it that Tarzan is cancelled again...
Guest Flow Teamleaders are confirming this.

Kristof

Tarzan has indeed been cancelled.  A hoedown with Mickey is considered as its replacement.

15MagicalYears

Would this not clash with It's Party Time over on Central Plaza?  :?

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Kristof"Tarzan has indeed been cancelled.  A hoedown with Mickey is considered as its replacement.

](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)

That is all.

:roll: