Minnie's Party Train (MMP)

Started by Anthony, February 09, 2009, 12:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Her voice sounds about as annoying as the Halloween version of Tous en Train, that was so annoying, especially hearing it anywhere within a mile of Main Street.

15MagicalYears

It seems to be very high and squeeky  :?
And she seems to be talking far too much during the train ride.

Magicalmouse125

I know you almost struggle to hear Tous en train over it. and it intervenes every where.

Either keep it to the original english voice or don't have it!.

Same with Mickey in Party time.
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Anthony

Just posting up these new videos here:

• Regular: Minnie's Party Train
• HD: Minnie's Party Train

It probably is a fairly good evolution of the event really. Minnie's too frequent interruptions aside people still really visibly LOVE the music and it feels like it has much more life now there's one particular character to anchor it to. I like that she wears a white bow and white shoes too, to save from too much red.

smurfy74

well, i loved it, minnies outfit was great, how many times is the party train out each day?

SophieD

Quote from: "Anthony"Just posting up these new videos here:

• Regular: Minnie's Party Train
• HD: Minnie's Party Train

It probably is a fairly good evolution of the event really. Minnie's too frequent interruptions aside people still really visibly LOVE the music and it feels like it has much more life now there's one particular character to anchor it to. I like that she wears a white bow and white shoes too, to save from too much red.

Thanks Anthony! I have just watched it!! However I like Minnie's interuptions but they are definitely too frequent it somewhat spoils the music!! The face on the train looks like it has been sunburnt!! It needs to be repainted White!! The Bows on the train are the best part!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

c3po

Having just returned, I agree about Minnie's voice. It drove myself and DH to distraction. Especially the constant giggling. I've been hearing it over and over in my head after my return, and am desperate to banish it.:)
[size=85]1972 - Disneyland; 1974 - WDW; 1988 - Disneyland; 1996 - Disneyland; 1998 - Disneyland; 2000 - Disneyland; 2003 - WDW (Coronado Springs & Grosvenor Resort); 2009 - DLP (Newport Bay Club); October 2010 - DLP (Sequoia Lodge); October 2014 (Disneyland Hotel); September 2015 (Sequoia Lodge); March 2017 (Sequoia Lodge GF)

Riebi

Seems a bit as minnie isn´t the biggest mouse in catching the song  :lol:  But ok it´s nearly the same as characters express and I liked it.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

15yearsofMagic2008

Will it be the same as the Characters Express ?

Like , will it stop and you can meet'n' greet the characters?
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Anthony

Yes.

It is (present tense) pretty much exactly the same, just different colours.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Anthony"Yes.

There's not even much change in the Character's on the Trains either is there? Although I have Seen Mary Poppins, Bert and the penguins on one or two but that's about it. But I guess for people who don't go that often they wouldn't notice that there isn't a big turn over of Characters on the train. :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

15yearsofMagic2008

Quote from: "Anthony"Yes.

They could of added something else to make it more magical instead of adding just colours.
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

disneyfreak90

i'm so happy that they didn't remove the characters train and i'm happy to see minnie's party train in two weeks and one day xD

TimmyTimmyTimmy

At first I hated the song. But now I kinda like it.
I just wonder how many times they will reuse it and the train itself.
[youtube:f37ypkzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raG3YNxmWLc[/youtube:f37ypkzk]

dlrpkris

Anyone aware of an incident with the train earlier in the week? Apparently it's out of action so Good Morning MS has been modified/running throughout the day as a replacement
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!