Minnie's Party Train (MMP)

Started by Anthony, February 09, 2009, 12:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Minnie's Party Train is a redressing and re-choreographing of the 15th Anniversary's popular Disney Characters' Express meet 'n' greet event for Mickey's Magical Party. The trainload of characters will continue to enter Main Street and travel up to Central Plaza, where a 20-minute meet 'n' session begins. The parade float and carriages themselves will be redecorated with colourful bows, ribbons and ornate new gold-coloured fittings, naturally with plenty of red polka dots throughout.

Quick Links:
    Preview Guide at DLRP Magic!
    News & Rumours at DLRP Today[/list][/list]

Quick Info:

Official text:
      QuoteDon't miss Minnie's Party Train...

Your hostess with the mousetest, the one and only original party girl herself is dishing out fun on the run!

Minnie's Party Train is loaded with the greatest Disney/Pixar Very Important Partiers for a giant, joyous adventure that goes on for s-miles!

From your classic faves to the freshest faces in town, they're just bursting to meet and mingle with you!

So step right up for rail hilarity when you greet your funtastic pals at the happiest Character connection around!
      Official poster advertisement visual:

Final concept art:

[/list][/list]

Minnie's Party Train officially premieres from 4th April 2009!

Aveen2008

Thanks for posting this Anthony! :D

I am glad they are not removing the character express and are revamping it because it's just such a great opportunity to meet characters really! And it's so exciting when you are in one of the shops or walking about and you here "atention, atention" (in french) lol...although it may not do this but we will get used to the new announcement and music! When i am anywhere near it i always run to see who is on the train hehe! :D

Aveen xxx
      Luv Aveen xoxo

Miss Tinkerbell

me too! l'm glad it stays!!!  :D/  :D/

Javey74

This is one of the more brilliant Disney moves and ideas... :wink:  Spot on there.. =D>

Magicalmouse125

So glad they are re-using the character express again. It'll be good to see them re-decorate it. can't wait. but will miss 'tous en train'
      [size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

DisneyDavid2009

It's good to see it stay but I think that it should basically just keep on going around and not stop as it is bedlam when the characters come out and you can't get near with all the pushing and then introduce more M&Gs in the parks.
      Future Walt Disney Imagineer, Hopefully.
      Walt Disney World Resort - December 2008, October 2010 \":D\"
      Disneyland Resort Paris - May 2008
      I Heart Disney

cinders

Ok a question ! is this event going on right through the year or is it just certain months ?!

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
      2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
      2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
      2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
      2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
      2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
      Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
      2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

zanderstarz

Quote from: "cinders"Ok a question ! is this event going on right through the year or is it just certain months ?!

So far as we know, everyday for the whole of MMP.
      ~ just like we dreamed it ~

cinders

Cool thank you it looks amazing !

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
      2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
      2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
      2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
      2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
      2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
      Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
      2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

15MagicalYears

Does anyone know if the 15th symbols will be replaced with a Minnies Party Train scenery for the characters to go to?

Magicalmouse125

I think they will be. Lumiere is no longer the idol for the park. If their not replaced by giant polka dots you can expect giant Mickey's waving 'your invited signs.

Is there going to be change to the characters on board? Are they going to be the fab 5 and friends. Or Minnie's feminie friends? or Pixar or are they just a random selection like the character express
      [size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

MagicStar

Hey there...
      just got the confirmation that "'tous en train" will stay the music for Minnies Party Train
      [size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

davewasbaloo

Hmmm, I hope this does not mean no Horse Drawn Street Car or fire engines for another year.  :cry:
      since 2001 (many before that)

id@53

Quote from: "MagicStar"just got the confirmation that "'tous en train" will stay the music for Minnies Party Train

=D>   :D/   =D>   :D/   =D>   :D/
      \'A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be. I\'d like to see anybody make me wash, if I didn\'t wanna.\' ...... \'Next thing you know, she\'ll be tyin\' your beards up in pink ribbons and smellin\' ya up with that stuff called, uh..."perfoom".\'

Kristof

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Hmmm, I hope this does not mean no Horse Drawn Street Car or fire engines for another year.  :cry:

The Horse Drawn Street Car is operating almost every day!  And even the Omnibus is a lot more frequent than it used to be the past years.  And I'm sure the firetruck was out last summer.  :)