July 2005 - David Crockett
July 2007 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2008 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2009 - Newport Bay
July 2010 - Sequoia Lodge

HKDL]

Septemper 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

Kris

That music has been doing the rounds for some while since the start of the 15th anniversary. It's now available to the press.

Minnie looks like she's talking aboard her train though. That's a nice feature. Probably something quite similar to her Good Morning WDS dialogue. The train engine part does look quite busy. The face and part of the sides does need to be white again. I agree.

Liking the lights above Stitch's sign btw
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Kris

[youtube:x0tyrk8n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4nvZtYefms[/youtube:x0tyrk8n]

Seems like it's French Minnie this time? Such inconsistency
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Anthony

The train looks ILL!

Painting the face like that looks truly horrible. Not to mention the random streamers that now don't match anything else after the lampposts were de-uglified.

How... Just how did they think it looked good like that?

Magicalmouse125

Wow that looks so great and fits in with the whole party aspect of MMP i think.

I love 'Tous en train' and it just seems to fit so well.

this is one great piece of disney entertainment!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Patrick

It is truly horrid, can someone just rip off those ridiculous decorations and paint Casey Junior back how he used to be.  This just looks stupid, wrong and very tasteless, whoever came up with this idea should be sacked for having either no, or too much imagination :roll: .

-breeno-

Before i look at them images i wasn't feeling that well, now though i feel worse :sick:

It is awful, there are far too many white dots, the painted face ruins the whole paintwork of the train but the ribbons take cheap and tacky to a brand new level.  It was great to see the ribbons go off the lamp-posts in main street, but it seems they moved all that left-over ribbon onto the train, i'm really finding it hard to find at least one good thing about this  :(

This has now left me with a hard question though, which is worse, this or It's Dance Time over in Discoveryland? :-k :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

bigrossco

Quote from: "Anthony"The train looks ILL!

Painting the face like that looks truly horrible. Not to mention the random streamers that now don't match anything else after the lampposts were de-uglified.

How... Just how did they think it looked good like that?

I was thinking the same even the eye's make him look worse!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

littlemermaid83

I like it alot, very colourful and bright.  Fits in with a party theme unlike the other 2 new shows.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Magicalmouse125

So whats happened to the Lumiere statues around central plaza hav they been replaced and does each character have a certain Meet n  greet area. Do we know yet?

Masamune

Apart from the face, I really like Minnie's Party Train looks. :) I love all the different coloured ribbons.

Magicalmouse125

Can anyone tell me what has happened to those Lumiere stautues that used to surround Central plaza?

Have they been replaced?
Or removed?

Kristof

Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"Can anyone tell me what has happened to those Lumiere stautues that used to surround Central plaza?

Have they been replaced?
Or removed?

Those are removed.  I guess they're moved somewhere backstage where they will either be used as backstage decorations or just destroyed.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Kristof"
Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"Can anyone tell me what has happened to those Lumiere stautues that used to surround Central plaza?

Have they been replaced?
Or removed?

Those are removed.  I guess they're moved somewhere backstage where they will either be used as backstage decorations or just destroyed.

wow that would be so sad if they were destroyed! :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

Anthony

I always thought Lumiere looked more like a horse...

The meet 'n' greets now appear to be more of a free-for-all then ever, though.

And I wish Minnie would bloody shut up during this event. You can hear her screeching from Fantasyland Station. Between this and the million "Just look at my dress!" comments in Stars 'n' Cars, it's enough to make me never want to see her again.