Minnie's Party Train (MMP)

Started by Anthony, February 09, 2009, 12:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davewasbaloo

That is awesome news, as when we were there for the last week of August and also the first October weekend, it was only operating one day in EMH. When I asked about it in guest relations, they blamed the toon train.
since 2001 (many before that)

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "MagicStar"Hey there...
just got the confirmation that "'tous en train" will stay the music for Minnies Party Train
:D/  :D/  :D/  best news i've heard all month.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

The Butlin Boy

Yes :mrgreen: Perhaps now we'll finally get it released on CD (fingers crossed) [-o<

Aveen2008

Quote from: "MagicStar"Hey there...
just got the confirmation that "'tous en train" will stay the music for Minnies Party Train

I was hoping for a change until I watched a video on Youtube today and heard the song and started to feel sad that I would never be in the park and hear "choo, choo pa,pa, choo, choo, pa, pa..ooo.." again so now I am happy if it stays hehe! It's so catchy and of course I know the moves! :oops:

I do hope for more changes in characters though! [-o<
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Oh, happy happy news!! I was really upset about not hearing that song again, it's really one of my favourites!

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Yes :mrgreen: Perhaps now we'll finally get it released on CD (fingers crossed) [-o<

I've been crossing my fingers for two years and still nothing... Maybe we should just send a signed petition!  :)

15MagicalYears

I have the Tokyo soundtrack, it's practicly the same somg with altered lyrics :?

Magicalmouse125

i was thinking of getting the tokyo one but it is interrupted by other music isn't it?
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

lil-shawn

Quotei was thinking of getting the tokyo one but it is interrupted by other music isn't it?

yes it is but it sounds really nice, i like it very much...

Magicalmouse125

okay, thanks lil-shawn i shall think of getting it then. thank for your opinion. i shall be visiting amazon.com shortly.
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Kris

Looks like the design got simplified a little http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5098/hd10653w.jpg

And by the looks of it, that's the actual train too (visible structural supports etc that you wouldn't add for a Photoshopped visual)
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Kris

I stand corrected! The float did get simplified... then a load of extra ribbons and designs got added!

Pics posted by julien59 on Disney Central Plaza

I love it! Really does look like a PARTY train now! Lots more Minnie dots rather than just white leftovers too...

Only slight improvement I could suggest is repainting the eye outline
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

MagicKenny

wow, the party train does look better then what I've expected to see! I quite like it! Great job!
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

Agent Lex

Wow, my trip was at exactly the wrong time - too late for soft previews of Stars n Cars, too early for soft previews of this! :cry:

The Butlin Boy

I like the new look, it definitely isn't as bad as a thought it was going to be. Howevere, there is one thing that I don't like...

Quote from: "Kris"

They shouldn't have painted his face, it just doesn't look right at all, like he's been sun bathing with only a few little spots of sun cream on :roll:They should have left it white.

Aaron

All aboard!

[youtube:1q4eyi95]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4nvZtYefms[/youtube:1q4eyi95]