Minnie's Party Train (MMP)

Started by Anthony, February 09, 2009, 12:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

casschr05

It definently wasn't running on the 18th and can't remember seeing it on the 19th august either
They replaced it with the good morning main street
All they did was play "dancing a catchy rhythem" instead of the good morning song they used in the morning and Minnie walked alongside the vehicles when "Minnies Party Train" was scheduled

There wasn't an announcement either

jonno

Quote from: "casschr05"It definently wasn't running on the 18th and can't remember seeing it on the 19th august either
They replaced it with the good morning main street
All they did was play "dancing a catchy rhythem" instead of the good morning song they used in the morning and Minnie walked alongside the vehicles when "Minnies Party Train" was scheduled

There wasn't an announcement either

We were at DLRP last week (Mon 24-Fri 28) and were gutted when the train didn't appear as timetabled.  Our younger daughter loved it last year and was really looking forward to seeing it again this year (actually so was I   :)  ).  Then on Thursday 27th it appeared.    :D  =D>  :D/

charlied

I saw the train for the first time yesterday in Central Plaza in the middle of a thunderstorm! I was surprised by how little characters there were, I expected it to be much bigger. All there was yesterday was Minnie, Donald, Chip n' Dale, Pinocchio and his Dad (can't remember his name) and maybe a couple others.

Hilary

Some photos of the train decked out for Halloween.

SM:M3

[youtube:2waa5lhv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tYIu4FWiGc[/youtube:2waa5lhv]

Looks and sounds familiar
Tokyo Disneyland "The Disney Party Express" from 2001
I suppose it's what Character Express/Minnie's Party Train/All Stars Express/Next Re-theme/20TH Anniversary Train could have been/could be!

dlrpkris

Tokyo really do go all out on scale, but the quality's missing again. Inflatables scare me in a Disneyland park. Too wobbly and unpredictable :S :P
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

HildeKitten

Quote from: "fray101"Some photos of the train decked out for Halloween.

They dressed up the character train (the predecessor of Minnie's party train) up for Halloween too in 2008.
I love the Halloween versions of both, I really enjoyed them last year and the year before that.

That said, I always enjoy seeing the train come by, even though it was freezing last Saturday I still made sure to stop and watch it come by once :)