Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"well if he wont drive you or go to belfast let me know and I shall pick one up on tuesday when Im at the store for the Christmas charity event.

Aw thats dont worry though I am sure I will be able to get it :D What is the christmas charity event?? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

the charity event is on tuesday at our store. I dunno if other stores are holding one...

Well you adopt a teddy bear for £5 which goes to the new childrens hospital and in return you get a pin which is a star.

Not seen what the pin is yet but all we know it is a star :)

Masamune

:( They still don't have the Up pin at the Manchester store. I really hope they get it before Tuesday! And I can't believe it's only a £3 one. :P I would've happily paid £5 for that one.

:D And aww, I'm so glad that Aveen was able to get the Jack set for you Danny!

:lol: I now find myself debating the TV set.

Stitch2814

hehehe I know aveen is awesome XD

Hmm thats is weird then that the manchester store never got them in as you wold think they would have. And least I was right about that they didnt recieve any when I asked yesterday lol

I can pick you one up before tuesday lindsay just in case they not got any as I will be buying another one anyway for trading lol

Aveen2008

Danny :Aw wow thats brilliant, I dont think they do that here, I wish they did I would definately do it! It's a brilliant Idea!

Lindsay: aw I really hope that the manchester store gets it in soon. I wonder if manchester doesn't have it then maybe belfast doesnt either :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

like I said then aveen it is weird as a store half an hour away had them in stock thats where I got mine from but the bag they brought out didnt look like they had that many of then to begin with. Id of said 20 in that one bag the girl had but dunno if they had more in the back...

Aveen - would you like me to do the charity thing for you and call that postage for my jack pins??

Masamune

:lol: I just want to buy SOMETHING with my 20% off voucher on Tuesday, so I'm just gonna hold out till then. If they still don't have it after that, maybe they'll get it in time for the pin releases next Saturday.

Stitch2814

hahaha hopefully dan can shed some light on the pin when we see him on tuesday :P and if not then at least saturday not that far off to see if they have them then :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"like I said then aveen it is weird as a store half an hour away had them in stock thats where I got mine from but the bag they brought out didnt look like they had that many of then to begin with. Id of said 20 in that one bag the girl had but dunno if they had more in the back...

Aveen - would you like me to do the charity thing for you and call that postage for my jack pins??

aw no its ok but thanks for offering, I just think it would be really good if they did it n more shops :D

Masamune: how do you get the 20% voucher? a cast member emailed me about them, she was going to give me one but i didnt get down to see her yday?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) Me and Danny got ours when we went to the pin trading morning last Saturday, but they were giving them out the other day as well. The voucher can only be used on the date that's written on it, so I simply HAVE to buy something on Tuesday! :P

Stitch2814

come to think of it though mine and yours never had a date on them so technically we can use ours on any day of the week XD it wont work but just an idea lol

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Stitch2814"like I said then aveen it is weird as a store half an hour away had them in stock thats where I got mine from but the bag they brought out didnt look like they had that many of then to begin with. Id of said 20 in that one bag the girl had but dunno if they had more in the back...

aw no its ok but thanks for offering, I just think it would be really good if they did it n more shops :D

Masamune: how do you get the 20% voucher? a cast member emailed me about them, she was going to give me one but i didnt get down to see her yday?

Are you sure?? as I will get two just in case you change your mind after you see what it looks like lol

Aveen2008

lol aw ok then go on, I may as well :P hehe
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hehehe cool cool I shall post a picture tuesday if we get the pins on that day lol I think we will :P

Belle's World

Hi All,

Did some great trades in Covent Garden and Oxford Street today got the following:

Really happy with the UP pin as they had none for sale in either of the stores. Sorry Danny no Stitches, i am going to Leeds in 2 weeks so fingers crossed for then.

Ro