Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

danny you stil there?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

yes Im still here lol

Aveen2008

do you want me to buy you a set and then you can send me themoney next friday??

I just text lindsay asking for your mob num i thought u were gone hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

awww thats so nice if you really dont mind :) I shall be paid off ebay either tomorrow or sunday so can paypal it to you as soon as I get it if you have paypal haha

If you need my mobile number let me know. you are a STAR!

Aveen2008

lol yep I have a paypal account. I just ordered ya a set along with mine! :D

I think the disneystore was acepting paypal for a while I wonder why they arent now :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

XD omg your are the best person ever!! I will send you the payment in the next few days when the buyer send me the payment.

send me your paypal address so I have it ready to send you :) would you like me to go half on the postage aswell?

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"XD omg your are the best person ever!! I will send you the payment in the next few days when the buyer send me the payment.

send me your paypal address so I have it ready to send you :) would you like me to go half on the postage aswell?

Aw no worries, I know Lindsay would have if she could and I would hate if I thought I was going to miss out on a set I really wanted...at least this way your guaranteed it. Erm if you could send like £1.50 for postage or something that would be great, I will prob send it recorded or next day delivery, whatever the extra is I will pay it, is that ok?? :)

I think all you probably need is my email address for paypal which I will send you in a private message now as it is different to my regular email  :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

that is definatley fine :) I have no problem paying towards the postage either. I know lindsay would of if she could of :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"that is definatley fine :) I have no problem paying towards the postage either. I know lindsay would of if she could of :)

I don't mind helping disney fans hehe!:)

anyway I am off ta bed so I will talk to ya tomorrow

nite nite ...oh and happy halloween!! :P  :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hehehe night x

and happy halloween XD

Stitch2814

hey all. Gots my UP pin today. Its so nice Im happy I got one lol.

Shall be buying a few more on tuesday if I can afford another 2 :P

Aveen2008

aw wow I love it!!!! :D/  :D/  :D/ is that a core edition pin yeah?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

indeed it is a core pin £3 XD bargain I say lol

Had to ask for it as it wasnt out on show yet, had to get it from the back so I got the first UP pin from the Oldham store hehe

I even got to put it n pinpics hahaha my first ever pinpics add XD

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"indeed it is a core pin £3 XD bargain I say lol

Had to ask for it as it wasnt out on show yet, had to get it from the back so I got the first UP pin from the Oldham store hehe

I even got to put it n pinpics hahaha my first ever pinpics add XD

aw yay thats great!! I may have to convince my dad to drive to belfast tomorrow to get that pin cus its brilliant! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

well if he wont drive you or go to belfast let me know and I shall pick one up on tuesday when Im at the store for the Christmas charity event.