Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

traded for new pins today (the CM's were actually wearing the lanyards again :D ) got to see the new Up pin too!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

:D OMG I love that Captain Hook pin! What a great find!

:P And how nice is the Up pin? Did they say how much it was going to cost?

Clarebelle

£3 and it was nice! but alot smaller than it appeared cant wait to get it but will have to wait until sunday or possibly monday

Stitch2814

oooh £3 I thought it looked like a £5 pin from the website so cant wait to add it to me board on Saturday :)

Aveen2008

looking forward to seeing it! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

me to I know its similar to an already released UP pin but I think ours differs due to the pin having Kevins head on the pin (Im sure I saw it when the image was up lol) so bring on saturday I say :)

Clarebelle

Yes Kevin is on there :D/

Cant decide which store to go to in London... probably both if we have time  :roll:

Stitch2814

you want to go to both so you will probably make time :P plus you get to look at two lanyards then hehe

Clarebelle

4 :D yeh we have already made plans to go to both lol

Aveen2008

are the london stores big? is there only 2 in london or is there more? I say only although I think 2 is brilliant! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Theres a small one in Covent Garden, and a two storey one on Oxford Street (the 2 I know how to get to) then there is in Westfield shopping centre and at the Glades shopping centre

Aveen2008

aw wow cool! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Barnsey313

Boxed pin set! Yays!  :D/

Online exclusive of 400 in a rather snazzy box! Seems they are beginning to take it seriously.

A tad pricey but I've ordered mine seeing as the original shorts have to be one of my favourite parts of the company's history. I'll post pictures of it in this thread tomorrow and my updated collection as well in the other thread.

Stitch2814

oooh thats cool not for me though so I doubt I will be buying it, but if I do then it will be for trading value only.

Stitch2814

Ok and a little update on the UP pin that has been said by a CM is on there order at a different store to where me and lindsay go that it is out tomorrow BUT I asked in store this afternoon and the CMs had no clue about what I was on about and thought I was on about the grape soda pin or the Vue pin told them no and all I got in return was pins are released a week on saturday (which I already knew) I think some cast members think we traders are stupid but we know what is out before they do lol