Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

!
sorry I am finding it hard to follow your last post, if you are asking if the Up pin is out in stores tomorrow the answer is yes, as I have already stated, and it is priced at £3, a CM was kind enough to show us one when we were in store on Thursday.

@Barnsey now I have to buy them!!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch2814

lol Im not disagreeing with you just that the store in manchester told me none are out this week. But as I said to lindsay as I popped into her work that I think that they were new staff so wouldnt know.

Aveen2008

I don't know ifd I like the box set enough or not
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:shock: HOLY CRAP! JACK PIN SET! LE 200! ONLY £20! ONLINE EXCLUSIVE! GO BUY NOW!

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/online-exc ... 62/300201/

:lol: I'm sorry, but I'm just really excited!

Stitch2814

OMG I cant buy it yet NOOOOOOOOO :( goes to cry in the corner

Stitch2814

lindsay any chance you could get two as I really want that and dont want to miss out on it lol I can give you the cash tomoz if your in work or will be in manc

Masamune

:( Sorry Danny but my mum's wanting a set too, and the most you can order is 2. Which sucks because I would've liked a spare set for myself, but I guess it's them just trying to be fair.

Stitch2814

:( its cool lindsay nevermind I just hope to god they have some left as I really really want them as I told you Id buy any Nightmare Before Xmas pins lol

Masamune

It could go either way. The Cruella and Mr Toad pins are both LE of 200, but they're still available on the website despite being released over 2 weeks ago. I reckon the Jack pins will be quite popular though, because not only are they Jack, they're also pretty good value for money at £5 per pin. There hasn't been many £5 LE pins so far, and these ones are only available online.

:o Hopefully word will be slow to get out.

Stitch2814

I know fingers crossed I imght be able to get a set, can you pay for them with Paypal or does it have to be through credit card details as if its not through paypal then I cant get for at least another week :( but if I can then I can get it sunday/monday

Masamune

I'll let you know once I've ordered.

:lol: Just looking for £10 worth of stuff so I can get the free P&P.

Stitch2814

oooh cool thanks (fingers crossed) lol

Masamune

:( There was no Paypal option. Sorry Danny!

As the extra things I got an Alice tree decoration that I've yet to see in the stores, and the Alice online exclusive pin, which I may just end up selling in order to make a bit of money back. :lol: So did not want to shell out £20 on more pins after I said the Jessica one was my last online pin purchase for a while.

Stitch2814

awww thats such a shame I know it was on the .com site just was a long shot lol well I wont be able to send the money to my bank account so if there still there next friday then I will get them if not oh well lol

more room to put stitch pins XD

Eager_Eyes

Massmune - thanks for posting the link to the nightmare set!!!!! I've just come home from seeing green day in manchester and I'm far too hyper for sleep so now I shall add a new pin set to my joy!!! Can't believe that it wasn't sold out already