Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"after reading that are you still wanting me to pick you one up??

I honestly dont mind lol whichever is easier for you,

if you want to just pay £20 for the pins £1.50 towards postage and trade one of your pins for the pin I bought today thats grand or if you want to pay £20 for pins and then use the £1.50 and the money for the stitch pin towards a star hehe!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Well I pick up another just in case and then you can decide if you want it or not :)

Im just waiting on the guy paying me now as all the auctions have ended now and made £85 so not bad I say.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Well I pick up another just in case and then you can decide if you want it or not :)

Im just waiting on the guy paying me now as all the auctions have ended now and made £85 so not bad I say.

£85 is really good!!! hehe aw the pin will be fine thanks:)

I got your money for the pin set too, thank you hehe! :D  :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

YAY! wasnt expecting such a quick reply :P you not been to bed yet lol

Aveen2008

hehe im lying in bed with the laptop ..ill go to bed soon tho hehe! Think i'm becoming and insomniac hehe! :P  :shock:  :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hehehe Im doing the same thing, I wont be going to bed just yet, I got stuff to finish off before I head to bed :P

Masamune

:P I was going to mention, you two stay up soooo late. :lol: You'll be having dreams about Pin Trading soon enough. :) That's so nice of you Aveen to have tracked down the Stitch ducky pin. So all Danny needs now is the St Paddy's Day pin and the online pin.

:o Speaking of the online pin, I might be making another order tonight, although I'm not 100% sure yet. :lol: I now have a voucher for 10%, so I might get the TV set and also see if it will let me get another Jack set. If I do, would you like me to order the Stitch rocket pin for you Danny? Only issue is that I'd be buying it all on my mum's credit card, so you would have to give me the money back when I see you tomorrow.

Belle's World

Wow,
Only just caught up on the weekends discussions after being out most of the weekend, the Jack pins look great, glad they finally decided to bring out a Halloween pin, don't laugh but i have had dreams about pin trading! I guess it's because compared to most of you i only get to do it occassionally, at the moment it's every 2 weeks but after beginning of December it will be every couple of months and i get withdrawal symptoms! Totally addicted.

Ro

Stitch2814

well that really depends on how much this package will cost me to send to america for the stuff I sold on ebay lol So I will let you know and thankyou for the offer :) but if temptation arrises then I think I will end up getting it :P

I do have a st paddys day stitch pin coming, my boyfried got me one as a surprise its stitch in boxer shorts with clovers or whatever on it :)

Stitch2814

hmm just gave ebay a quick check and someone is already trying to sell the new UP pin for £5 luckily it has no bids yet and I hope it doesnt sell as if its goes for more than £10 or even £7 then Id feel sorry for the buyer :P

And I just noticed that the seller is using my image I used for pinpics...robbing cow XD

Clarebelle

:offtopic:

Guys now that Anthony sorted out the pin threads for thier purpose and on topic, maybe you could use MSN or the Chat room that Bigrossco set up for magic forum members, or even the general pin chat topic Honey started.
Also I believe it is one of the forum rules not to double post :)
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch2814

not to sound negative clarebelle but we were keeping on topic as we were discussing purchasing the Jack pin set. So I dont see a problem there at all lol as we were keeping on topic.

And its not like there is much to talk about at the moment in this thread lol so I apologise if I have taken it off topic of pins.

Also clarebelle, if you have forgotten I am new so I have no idea of the threads you mentioned as I mainly stick to this part of the board. And Im on many forums that can go off topic when there is little to talk about.

So Im sorry wont happen again.

Clarebelle

Im sorry but I do not see how a conversation about whos gone to bed on topic of UK pins
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch2814

well that stemmed from her letting me know she had recieved my payment for the jack pins, so sorry for posting in the first place.

I dont mean to be be rude but you are not a moderator of the forum so please dont tell me what I can and cant say in a post.

Stitch2814

Ok sorry for double posting clarebelle but I only just took this so its going in a new post wheather you like it or not lol

Got me 3 more UP pins this afternoon one is for a friend and two are for anyone tomorrow who needs it.  and you can see the 2 pins I traded at the disney store :)