Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Im surprised the toy story 3 pin set is £20! I was going to get it but not for that price as I really would only want it for lotso and I could get a lotso solo pin for cheaper lol. but I got the lion king pin cus ...well how could i not hehe!

not too keen on any of the upcoming pins- thank goodness as I am sooo broke!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

3 Pin purchases on sale for 50p each..  :thumbs:

... With Sleepy to follow I've noticed in store in February..  :D

butterbear

the new pins look amazing.i'll definately get the prince and the pauper pin and the jungle book and bambi pins. i just bought the aristocats kittens pin and the lion king pin and toy story 3 pin set.my disney store didn't have a single sale pin,i was devastated.simonandwendy626 if you still need an emperors new groove pin i'll be happy to buy you one from my store as they still have a few,please pm me if you'd like one and offer me any disney pins for it please,i like any disney pins and i don't collect specific ones,thanks.

simonandwendy626

thanks for the offer but we have now managed to trade for 2........just like buses

butterbear

does anyone have a stitch dressed as jack sparrow pin from the disney store please? i promised one to someone but i don't have a trade of it and i'll have to give mine.please pm me if you have one to trade and my pinpics id is butterbear  so please let me know what you'd like in exchange for it please,thanks,i would really appreciate it please.thanks from sabrina.

Stitch2814

new releases are so so. happy to see new designs just none I want or think they would be popular as a trader.

Aveen2008

Got these in the post today from Disney store:

Love them both! The Aristocats pin was smaller than I imagined but it's still so cute! And I got the Hunchback pin for only £2.49 in the sale which was brilliant as I wanted it anyway! :thumbs:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

wonder if the sale will still be on when I head to london in a week...

Martin B

I've been to four disney stores in the last two days and only one of them had any sale pins left...

Got some absolute gems for 50p including St.Patrick's Day Mickey, Pluto 80th Anniversary, 2 x Earth Day sets (£2 for set!!), Happy core pin, Minnie core pin.

I also picked up some 2009 LE that were hidden away!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

butterbear

i couldn't get any sale pins in my local store,i feel a bit ripped off really,the southampton branch is rubbish for disney pins and trading really,it's really disappointing.i have no way to get to any others though as i don't drive.i'm really glad some people got bargains though.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "butterbear"i couldn't get any sale pins in my local store,i feel a bit ripped off really,the southampton branch is rubbish for disney pins and trading really,it's really disappointing.i have no way to get to any others though as i don't drive.i'm really glad some people got bargains though.

Hey don't worry I feel your pain, my local (and only store in Ireland/N.Ireland) don't really sell the pins anymore nor trade, they get in the odd new pin but that's about it and when I looked in the sale there were none of the old ones left either lol. Sometimes I find that I see something on the website and I go to my local store to buy it and they dont even have the items anyway and I am out £20 on petrol (as it takes about an hour each way to get there and back) and money for car parking etc all for nothing really so I am more likely now to just order online. When I think of it this way I don't feel as bothered about the £5 postage charge online, or the fact it seems to take over a week for items to get to me when I order them online lol!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

well hopefully the dublin store will be much better Aveen, cant wait to see what it looks like :P

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"well hopefully the dublin store will be much better Aveen, cant wait to see what it looks like :P

When is it supposed to open? I never heard anymore about it?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

no idea lol just hope its still coming lol

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"no idea lol just hope its still coming lol

lol hopefully  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo