Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:) Ooh, I love your Bambi pins anuqet, especially the ones of Bambi's mother and father.

butterbear

brilliant pins everyone.clarebelle you can get ten percent off at disney store by putting in the code WDTC  at the checkout.at the moment until 5th december you can also get a belle soft doll free by putting in BELLE at the checkout at the  disney store website,i hope this helps.

Martin B

Thanks for that butterbear!

:thumbs:
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Masamune

:o The new releases (the Dale Core pin and the Mickey/Minnie Christmas pin) are already online, which means the Coming Soon page has been updated too! All 3 of the new additions are great! There's a LE 200 of the Genie, a Core pin of Rafiki and Simba (who's artwork was shown off at the Milton Keynes event) and a great LE 500 pin set of Toy Story 3 characters!

The Core pin is so great. :) If you look close, you can tell it's a slider pin, with Simba sliding up and down. I may wait a bit to see if I can trade it off the lanyard in my local store. If not, I'll just buy it. I'm totally in love the Toy Story set. To me, it looks like there's 5 pins, which are: Woody, Jessie, Lotso, Buzz and the toy gang. I've actually been wanting a Lotso pin, and I love Twitch as well, so I'll definatly be buying this set!

fly_with_me_dumbo

Who can not love the lion king one!!! I pick up the odd pin thats not mickey and minnie normally le celebration ones but I will be getting that one :D I also quite like the princess and the frog pin, i'll have to see it in person.
Hmmmmm wonder how much the toy story pin set will be?? any ideas??

Aveen2008

Lovvvvvvveeeee the lion king pin, can't wait to get it!
Luv Aveen xoxo

anuqet

Quote from: "Masamune" :) Ooh, I love your Bambi pins anuqet, especially the ones of Bambi's mother and father.

Thank you. Bambi's parents are one of my collector buttons, but while his mother is easy-ish to find, I'm disappointed there are so few pins with the Great Prince on them, and those are *really* expensive on ebay. That Bambi 2 pin is probably the only affordable one. Sigh, but I suppose his lack of popularity means he's safe from scrappers.

Any other UKers suffering from the snow? It's officially not fun now, I haven't had post for a week and I have ebay items coming! And I was hoping to pop up town and drop by the Disney Store yesterday, but that had to be cancelled. Interfering with pin collecting is not on!

But the Coming Soon page cheers me up. Yay a Simba Lion King pin! Though those New Groove and Princess and the Frog pins have won me over also. So much for sticking to my themes.

butterbear

the new ones look lovely,in fact i like all the pins.i missed out on the briar rose with fairies pin though because my store only got four in and i couldn't get one.would anyone trade with me please,thank you from sabrina.

disneyrules

The pins that are coming soon look really great !
I love the lion king one :)
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

anuqet

Looking over at the Disney Store site, I see the Simba and Rafiki pin is now under limited edition, but with the amount of 1500 I'm hoping I'll still be able to track one down when I'm out braving the January sales. No upcoming core pins sadly.

Also on the site some pins that have been up there for ages are on sale at half price, which might make up for the delivery charge.

Javey74

A couple of purchases just before Christmas..  :oops:  :mrgreen:

At least now we've got the matching pair..  :mrgreen:

And...

MissDisneyisMagical

mu local disney store was selling le pins and normal pins for half price have picked up about 20! the cms were like are they all for you? er yeah!! he was like i have never seen someone get so many?? he did not have any!
<center><embed src="http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/show.swf?message=Kirsty&font=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/fonts/plainn_lib.swf&glitter=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/glitters/glitter78.swf&clickURL=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/&type=0&clickLABEL=Glitter Text Maker&flashLABEL=Satisfaction.com&bevel=0&shadow=1&glow=1&blur=0&fade=0&blink=0&gb=2&ga=0.6&gi=0&gc=16210663&bb=2&bc=0&sb=7&sa=0.7&si=0&sc=0&blb=7&ls=0&fontsize=60&num=78" quality="best" wmode="

Javey74

Quote from: "MissDisneyisMagical"mu local disney store was selling le pins and normal pins for half price have picked up about 20! the cms were like are they all for you? er yeah!! he was like i have never seen someone get so many?? he did not have any!
Which branch was that, since I went to my local branch today and they were selling that much sale merchandise they took all the pins off display to make more room, after enquiring at the counter they had just the standard price ones in the draws and no trading lanyards either, which I found rather strange as they always have lots..  :roll:

I did notice on the Disney website that they were selling a few of the LE Pins on special aswell as a lot of the Core Pins, which you can usually get exactly the same in the stores, except in my local..  :(

simonandwendy626

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have missed a pin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cry:

Does anyone have a Emperors new groove pin to trade :thumbs:

Please everyone have a look at our traders on pin pics Name Simonandwendy626

it has got us having a nervous breakdown....must have the pin....must have the pin....must have the pin..... :shock:

anuqet

For the next six weeks I have a job within walking distance of the Disney Store. I am going to end up spending so much money on pins.

Was in today and did some more trading off the lanyard, once again when I get home I look them up on Pin Pics to see they're probably unauthorized. I always get so flustered at the till I end up trading too quickly.

I did end up with some official bought pins, the Jack Skellington Pumpkin King and an extra Emperor's New Groove 10th Anniversary, Simonandwendy626. I hope I made you an offer on Pin Pics and not some other person who wants it  :oops: .

Edited to add the latest upcoming pins.

First a Lion King pin and now a Bambi and Faline Valentine. Disney like me so far this year  :lol: .